Pentax eyepieces are suited for all possible observations terrestrial or astronomical. Be it deep sky objects with excellent image sharpness provided over the entire field of view or planets where centre point sharpness is critical. Pentax have engineered their eyepieces to the exacting standards originally required by the astronomy community, and are among the elite few who use rare materials such as Lanthanum glass to optimise light transmission for unsurpassed clarity and brightness. Successfully too, it seems, since astronomers and ornithologists agrees that Pentax are among the best available world-wide!
The Pentax XW 10mm Eyepiece
Enhance your observing experience with Pentax eyepieces – designed for use with a wide variety of telescopes and with digital cameras for stellar photographs of the heavens. Features like a wide field of view, long eye relief and precision multi-coated glass make precision Pentax eyepieces a superior option.The absolute high-end in eyepieces from beginning to end. Fully engineered to provide edge-to-edge razor sharp images, free from aberration and with a maximum of resolution and clarity.
Back to top
- Designed specifically to provide ideal viewing conditions when used with a telescope
- High-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements deliver bright, high-resolution images with minimal aberrations and distortion
- JIS Class 4 weather proof construction makes these eyepieces more durable
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality
- Advanced computer simulation design technology was used to drastically reduce internal reflections producing brighter, clearer images
- 8 lenses in 6 groups, fully blacked inside to minimize internal reflections
- Extra lenses to reduce aspherical aberration
- Maximum usability and viewing comfort with 70 degree apparent angle of view
- Eye relief at a comfortable 20mm
- Twist-up rubber eyecup
Back to top
|For Use With
||Pentax PF spotting scopes, or Astronomical telescopes
||Dust Caps, Storage Case
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.