The Profoto B10X Duo Kit is tailored to content creators looking for a lightweight, portable, and high-functioning off-camera video light and flash system. With an increased maximum continuous light output of 30% (3250 lumens), enhanced recycling speeds, and Bluetooth enabled AirX - the B10X Duo Kit supports a smooth creative workflow in the studio, on set, and out on location.
Profoto B10X Duo Kit Key Features:
- Versatile off-camera video light and flash set
- Consists of 2 separate B10X systems
- Lightweight and cordless design
- Powerful continuous light source
- User-adjustable brightness and colour temperature
- Flexible mounting for tripods or light stands
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools
- Increased max cont. light output of 30% compared to the B10
- Capacity for 400 full power flashes or 65 min full cont. light
- Enhanced recycling speeds
- Clear, concise, and smart user-interface
- Noteworthy compatibility with the extensive OCF range
- Further compatible with all Profoto Air remotes (sold separately)
- Affords full connectivity with the Profoto app
- Mirrors the dimensions of a stereotypical mid-length camera lens
Expanded Profoto B10X Duo Kit Key Features:
As a versatile off-camera video light and flash, the B10X has the capacity to produce 400 full-power flashes on a single charge. With a maximum energy output of 250 Ws, 10 F-stops range, and 0.05 - 1.3 second recycling time, the B10X is great for content creators looking for a flash system for both still- and moving-image applications. With in-built AirX connectivity to the Profoto app, you can even shoot directly from your smartphone. This encourages a highly efficient workflow to suit social media advertising, product content work, and dynamic portraiture.
Continous Light Output
The B10X doubles as a reliable continuous video light, with a capacity for approximately 65 minutes of full light output. Due to the B10X’s reduced form-factor and 1.5kg overall weight, it actively supports a smooth creative workflow in the studio, on set, and out on location. With an increased maximum continuous light output of 30% (3250 lumens) compared to its predecessor, the B10X allows you to shape light with confidence. It also integrates an adjustable dimming range from 100 - 10% and customisable colour temperature (K), which is adjustable from 3000 - 6500 K. To round off this impressive list of video-centric features, the B10X is also compatible with the full OCF light shaping system, which encourages further creativity with your multi-functional Profoto lighting rig.
As a fully wireless off-camera video light and flash system, the B10X affords a variety of connectivity options to suit your production. This includes in-built AirX connectivity to the Profoto app, which gives access to a wide range of control features and user-centric function options. But most importantly, the AirX connection allows you to shoot directly from your smartphone. This means that you can capture, edit, and publish your imagery all from a single device; actively supporting a more contemporary creative workflow.
What’s in the box?
Profoto B10X and B10X Plus Product Video:
Profoto B10X and B10X Plus | Powerful and portable flash heads | Review
How long does it take to recharge the battery to full power?
The B10X takes approximately 90 minutes to fully recharge.
What are the dimensions of the B10X system?
The dimensions of the Profoto B10X are as follows: 11cm W, 17.5cm H, 10cm L.
What is the maximum light output of the Profoto BX10?
The maximum output of the Profoto BX10 is 3250 lumens.
Back to top