The Theta Z1 360° Camera is capable of capturing impressive 360° 4K video and true-to-life 360° 23MP still-imagery. Utilising a powerful little 1.0-inch back illuminated CMOS image sensor, the Theta Z1 produces pro-level spherical imagery with improved noise reduction and low-light performance. The dual lens setup captures two wide-angle images and auto-stitches them into one seamless 360° frame. You are guaranteed detailed highlights, increased resolution, and colour-accurate images from the selectable f2.1, f3.5, and f5.6 apertures. This upgraded model also comes equipped with a large 51GB of internal memory. For more dynamic content, 3-axis image stabilisation has been added, whilst 4 built-in microphones capture multi-directional audio for a more realistic sound - great for VR applications. To edit, you can either download the THETA+ app for iOS/Android or run Lightroom Classic CC and Theta plug-in.
Ricoh Theta Z1 51GB 360 4K Camera Key Features:
- Capable of impressive 360° 4K video capture (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps)
- Records true-to-life 360° 23MP images (6720 x 3360, 7K) with still-image stitching
- High-end 1.0-inch back illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Consists of two wide-angle lenses with 14 elements in 10 key groups
- Upgraded 51GB internal memory
- Improved aperture mechanism allows for f2.1, f3.5, and f5.6 selection
- Various shooting modes suite a variety of image-capturing scenarios
- Ability to save in RAW (DNG) format - or JPEG at the same time
- Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority, and Manual shooting modes
- 4 in-built microphones record multi-directional sound when shooting video
- Bright and accessible 0.93” OLED status display
- User-friendly navigation system with tactile function buttons
- Edit via Lightroom Classic CC and Theta plug-in
- Edit footage on-the-go via the THETA+ app for iOS/Android
Expanded Ricoh Theta Z1 51GB 360 4K Camera Key Features:
Accessible 360° Content for Everyone
The Theta Z1 is an exciting 360° camera that has a wide range of professional and amateur uses. Constructed from a durable and high-grade magnesium alloy, it is equipped with a large 1-inch image sensor and dual wide-angle lenses with 14 elements in 10 groups. You are guaranteed optimal image quality and high-end performance throughout the accessible image modes. These include Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority, and Manual - with Auto Live Streaming also available.
Various Creative Applications
One of the key features of the Theta Z1 is that it is suited to both professionals and amateurs alike. This 360° camera system is incredibly easy to use and great for creating high-end commercial content. For example virtual tours of cars, houses, and even factories; ideal for independent real estate companies and car dealerships. On the other hand, it is an exciting tool for producing educational VR experiences, experimenting with 360° imagery, and even setting up live-stream events. Particularly for VR, having access to 4K video with 360° spatial audio is great for creating a more immersive environment. You can even edit directly from the THETA+ app and make the finishing touches to your multi-angle masterpiece.
Save and Share
For editing and sharing your content on the go, be sure to download the THETA+ app - compatible with both iOS and Android. You can even upload your final images directly to social media, which is a fantastic way to make your brand pages more dynamic and engaging. Or if you prefer to edit on a computer or laptop, you can use Lightroom Classic CC and Theta plug-in.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Ricoh Theta Z1 51GB 360 4K Camera
- 1 x Soft Case
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty
Ricoh Theta Z1 51GB 360 4K Camera Product Video:
Take outstanding virtual tours using the RICOH THETA Z1
Can you edit footage on an iPhone or iPad?
You can edit footage via the THETA+ app, which is available on both iOS and Android.
Does this come with a similar case to the Theta S?
The Theta Z1 comes with a similar soft case, ideal for keeping your 360 camera safe when not in use.
Are you able to render HDR video/photo with in-built stabilisation?
The Theta Z1 does offer HDR rendering and also comes with in-built stabilisation similar to the Insta-One.
Does this 360 camera have a GPS system?
This 390 camera does not have a GPS system.
How does the THETA Z1 compare to the Insta360?
The Theta Z1 is slightly more accessible and also produces higher MP images. It is more expensive, however, for virtual tours etc. - this is a great 360 camera.
Back to top
Back to top
||Still image: Approx. 300 photos 6 Video: Approx. 60 minutes
||USB Type C:USB3.0
||Internal memory: Approx. 51GB
||48.2 mm (W) x 132.5 mm (H) x 29.7 mm (D)