The RodeCaster Pro is the world’s first all-in-one studio for podcasters of every level. Now, everyone with a dream to create professional-quality podcasts will be able to do so seamlessly with this new and powerful platform. The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card.
Key Features: Rode Rodecaster Pro
- 4 microphone channels: Class A, servo based inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones
- Separate inputs for: 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device), Bluetooth (phone or device) & USB (for music/audio or app calls)
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls - with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels - no extra gear or messy set-up involved
- Programmable sound effects pads: 8 colour coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects
- Programmable in the RØDECaster Pro or from your computer via the software
- APHEX Exciter and Big Bottom patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating
- A full colour, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings
- Four high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls
- Records direct to microSD Cardfor completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB
- Live streaming capability.Today’s radio!
Atomos Sumo 19M - Image is everything (Video title)
RODECaster Pro Review | Easy-to-use podcast production studio
Back to top
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £22.27
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.