RØDE has developed a great new accessory cable for the modern content creator. The SC19 connects your MFi-certified USB-C microphones to iOS devices via their Lightning input. It is a high-quality 1.5m-long cable that is ideally suited to connecting your VideoMic NTG (sold separately) to either an iPhone or iPad. With this setup, you can also connect your earphones to the VideoMic NTG for audio playback - a great new feature for making video calls, checking recordings, and so much more. This cable will, however, not charge or sync with your Apple devices.
Rode SC19 1.5m USB-C to Lightning Accessory Cable Key Features:
- High-performance Lightning accessory cable
- Versatile 1.5m (59.1”) cable length
- Designed to connect USB-C microphones to iOS devices
- Ideal for connecting the Rode VideoMic NTG to Apple mobile devices
- Connect earphones to the VideoMic NTG for audio playback
- Suited to working with the iPad in particular
- Will not charge or sync iOS devices
What's in the box?
- 1 x Rode SC19 1.5m USB-C to Lightning Accessory Cable
Will this cable charge or sync with my Apple device?
No, the SC19 cable is purely for connecting USB-C microphones to iOS devices.
Does this cable work with Android phones?
No, this cable is specifically USB-C to Lightning - meaning it will only fit within Apple products with a Lightning input.
Back to top