The Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card by SanDisk is a powerful memory card perfect for high-end productions. It delivers a transfer speed of up to 200 MBps and shot speeds of up to 90 MBps. This card features SanDisk QuickFlow Technology to improve your workflow efficiency and capture high-resolution 4K UHD videos. Data recovery software allows accidentally deleted data to be restored.
SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB 200MB/s UHS-I V30 SDHC Memory Card Key Features:
- Powerful memory card designed to capture high-resolution still images and videos
- Features SanDisk QuickFlow Technology for improved workflow efficiency
- Delivers a transfer speed of up to 200 MBps and shot speeds of up to 90 MBps
- Can be used to capture fast-moving action
- Ideal for capturing uninterrupted 4K UHD videos
- Has UHS Speed Class 3 and Video Speed Class 30 ratings
- Can be used to capture burst mode shots
- Is temperature, water, shock, and x-ray proof
- Designed to be used in extreme and harsh conditions
- Includes data recovery software to restore accidentally deleted data
- Offers a fast postproduction workflow
- Can be paired with the SanDisk Professional Pro-Reader for maximum speeds
- Has a storage capacity of 64GB
- Compatible with SDXC UHS-I and SDXC enabled host devices
- Available in various storage capacities
What’s in the box?
- 1 x SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (64GB)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Can accidental data loss be prevented?
The memory card includes data recovery software, RescuePro Deluxe, that prevents any data from getting accidentally deleted. It also features a write-protect switch to prevent accidental data loss.
What can be stored on the memory card?
The card can be used to store a variety of digital stills and video formats, including JPEG and RAW images, music, high-definition videos, and more.
What is the read-and-write speed of the SDHC memory card?
Delivering optimum performance, the card offers a read speed of up to 200 MBps and a write speed of up to 90 MBps.
What are the available capacities?
The card is available in the following storage capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
Back to top
Back to top