Much more than a simple light meter, the Sekonic C-700 spectrometer utilises a CMOS linear sensor to measure any light source (LED, HMI, Fluorescent and the natural light spectrum) precisely, throughout a colour temperature range of 1,600 to 40,000K and from 1 to 200,000 Lux. Its touch screen colour display presents readings and controls in a clear manner, providing you with the data you need to create the lighting balance that your work demands.
Sekonic SpectroMaster C-700
The Sekonic SpectroMaster C-700 is designed for motion and still image capturers who must produce quality results with proper subject colour while working with multiple types and brands of light sources. A full-spectrum colour meter, the C-700 can precisely measure LED, HMI, and Fluorescent as well as tungsten and natural light. The C-700's large colour touch screen displays light-source colour spectrum and CRI for multiple sources plus Kelvin (correlated colour temperature), Illuminance (foot-candle or Lux) and light source filtration values in Mired, CC as well as filter correction values for major light source and lens filter brands. Its high-resolution measuring system, featuring CMOS sensor, enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed colour measurement accuracy. Different than any spectrometer today, the C-700 meter not only displays more light-source information, it also provides filtration information to correct and modify light colour for cleaner recording and simpler post process.
Precise measurement of LED, HMI Fluorescent, Tungsten and the natural light spectrum
The C-700 series incorporates a CMOS linear sensor, which measures and evaluates the true colour temperature of a light source from 380 to 780 nanometres (nm) in 1nm output wavelength increments. What makes the C-700 series truly unique and exceptional is its ability to not only measure conventional light sources but also emerging light source technology. Its exclusive ability to measure in 1nm increments captures spikes in light source output, especially fluorescent and LED sources, providing unmatched colour measurement accuracy. The C-700 series conforms to the requirements for Class A of JIS C 1609-1:2006 (illuminance meter part 1).
The C-700 series measures electronic flash and displays colour data for accurate white balance, camera and light source filtration and spectral colour precision. Colour temperature reads are dis¬played in Kelvin and illuminance readings in lux or lux sec. The C-700 series is the only spectrometer to offer wireless triggering and measuring of electronic flash units. Selective zone control provides specific triggering and measuring of a flash group or unit. Electronic flash units are triggered and measured by PC cord or cordless mode. Intuitive colour touch screens offer easy navigation through Spectral distribution, lighting comparisons, CRI colour data and more.
Wide Measuring Range of Colour Temperature and Illuminance
A wide correlated colour temperature range (1,600 to 40,000K) and illuminance (1 to 200,000lx) offer the flexibility and accuracy to measure any light source in any demanding studio or on-location production.
Intuitive colour touch screens offer easy navigation, quick selection and easy to read measurements and Spectral data:
- The TEXT screen displays user selected measurement values. Real time measurements appear and are updated after every reading, next to their light measurement values.
- The Main screen offers quick selection of many of the C700 series functions at a touch of a finger.
- The CRI screen displays the standard colour reference values (including R1 thru 15) as a percentage of the light sources ability to reproduce a colour accurately, as compared to the Ra standard.
- The Spectrum screen displays the spectral energy distribution of a source in real time. It can be displayed as a graph and data or full screen.
Back to top
- Illuminance Meter Class: Conforms to requirements for Class A of JIS C 1609-1
- Sensor: CMOS linear image sensor
- Spectral Wavelength Range: 380nm to 780nm
- Output Wavelength Pitch: 1nm
- Measuring Range: Ambient light (1 to 200,000lx=0.09 to 18,600fc), Flash Light (20 to 20,500lx·s)
- Accuracy *4, 5 (Standard Illuminant A): Illuminance: ±5%±1 (1 to 3,000 lx), ±7.5MK±1digit (3,000 to 200,000 lx) of displayed value. CCT: ±4MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 800 lx)
- Repeatability (xy=Standard Illuminant A): Illuminance: 1%+1 digit (30 to 200,000 lx), 5%+1 digit (1 to 30 lx) of displayed value. CCT: 2MK-1 (500 to 100,000 lx), CCT: 4MK-1 (100 to 500 lx), CCT: 8MK-1 (30 to 100 lx), CCT: 17MK-1 (5 to 30 lx)
- Visible-region Relative Spectral Response Characteristics (f): Within 9%
- Cosine Response (f2): Within 6%
- Temperature Drift (fT): Illuminance: ±5% of displayed value, CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)
- Humidity Drift (fH): Illuminance: ±3% of displayed value, CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)
- Power Source: AA (1.5V) x 2 pcs, USB bus power
- Measurement Time: Ambient Maximum: 15 seconds. Ambient Minimum: 0.5 second. Flash: 1 to 1/500s (in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 steps) also 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400
- Measuring Modes: Text mode, Spectral graph mode, CRI mode, Lighting filter mode, Camera filter mode, Spectral comparison mode, Multi Lighting Mode, White Balance Mode
- Other Functions: Digital/Film mode, Data memory: 99 data, Pre-set Function, Auto power off, Auto Dimmer
- Display languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 °C
Back to top
||Text mode, Spectral graph mode, CRI mode, Lighting filter mode, Camera filter mode, Spectral comparison mode, Multi Lighting Mode, White Balance Mode
||2x AA batteries or via USB
||73 x 183 x 27mm
|Sync Speed Range
||Flash: 1 to 1/500s (in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 steps) also 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200 and 1/400
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £62.05
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.