The Sigma 85mm f1.4 DG HSM Art Lens offers excellent resolving power and minimised chromatic aberration making this the most ideal tool for portrait photography. The beautiful bokeh effect and superbly sharp focus area also contribute to this. The lens brings out the potential of ultra-high megapixel full-frame DSLRs offering 50 megapixel or higher resolution.
Sigma 85mm f1.4 Art DG HSM Lens - Canon Fit Key Features:
- Comes with a 9 blade-rounded diaphragm which creates an attractive blur to the out-of-focus areas of the image
- Precise bokeh effect allowing the user to focus on the pupil of the subject’s eye while blurring the eyelashes
- The user can switch to manual focus by simply rotating the focus ring thanks to the full-time manual focus function
- Fifth large-diameter F1.4 lens for full-frame sensors
- Includes a high-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount for extra durability
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, providing sharp and high contrast images even in backlit conditions
- Dust and splash resistant lens mount, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection thanks to the incorporated rubber sealing
- Water and oil repellent coating has been applied to the front and rear of the lens
- Available for the Mount Conversion Service
- Features an exclusive low-dispersion glass
- HSM for nimble AF control
Expanded Sigma 85mm f1.4 Art DG HSM Lens - Canon Fit Key Features:
Exclusive Low-Dispersion Glass
This lens eliminates chromatic aberration as well as residual chromatic aberration also knows as “secondary spectrum”. The lens includes up to three types of exclusive low-dispersion glass: Extraordinary Low Dispersion (ELD), Special Low Dispersion (SLD), and “F” Low Dispersion (FLD). Thanks to these as well as the optimised power distribution this lens provides the user with excellent image rendition which remains unaffected by residual chromatic aberration.
HSM for Nimble AF Control
This lens offers terrific speed and exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds thanks to the large hypersonic motor (HSM) that is 1.3 times the torque of its predecessor. Working in combination with the optimised AF algorithm, this characteristic equips the user with the perfect tool for fast autofocus photography. The user can switch to manual focus by simply rotating the focus ring thanks to the full-time manual focus function even during continuous AF.
Back to top
- Compatible with SIGMA USB DOCK for customisation and flexible adjustment
- Works with MC-11 Mount Converter which allows for the use of SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA EOS mount (Canon compatible) interchangeable lenses with the Sony E-mount camera body
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||94.7 x 126.2
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £35.19
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.