The Sky-Watcher Explorer-130PS AZ-Gti Wi-Fi Go-To Parabolic Newtonian Telescope has been designed to be controlled wirelessly with your Smartphone or Tablet, using the free SynScan App for iOS or Android. The AZ-GTi mounting, with its built-in WiFi module, creates it's very own Wi-Fi network, so the mount can be used anywhere, without any reliance on other WiFi or mobile networks.
Key Specs: Sky-Watcher Explorer-130PS AZ-Gti Wi-Fi Go-To Parabolic Newtonian Telescope
Back to top
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x26 & x65
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- AZ-GTi WiFi Go-To Alt-Azimuth Mount (3/8" screw thread)
- Controller: Free SynScan App for iOS and Android mobile device or Synscan Hand Controller (available separately)
- SynScan App Database: Total 10,000+ Objects. Deep Sky Objects: 10759, including Messier, NGC, IC, Caldwell Catalogues, Named DSOs, Named Stars: 305, Double Stars: 55, Solar system objects: 7 planets, Sun , Moon. (Unlimited objects when working with a 3rd party planetarium software)
- SynScan App Alignment Method: Brightest Star Alignment, North-Level Alignment
- SynScan App's Other Features: Tonight's Best Sky Tour, Point and Go with a mobile device, Identification of Celestial Objects, Remote control over Internet, User defined objects, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE)
- Pointing Accuracy: Up to 10 arc-minute (RMS)
- Resolution: 2073600 Counts/Rev., 0.625 arc-second
- Resolution of Aux. R.A./Dec. Axis Encoders: 1068 Counts/Rev., approx. 20 arc-minutes
- Freedom-Find™ Dual-Encoder Technology
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar, Alignment-Free Solar Tracking
- Slewing Speeds: 0.5X, 1.0x, 8.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 800x
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axis Tracking
- Motor: DC Servo Motor, Gear Ratio 6480
- 45mm Sky-Watcher/Vixen type dovetail saddle
- Interface: SynScan Hand Control Port, DSLR Shutter Release Port (optional cables available separately), Built-in Wi-Fi Module
- Connectivity: ASCOM platform for Windows PC, Mobile planetarium App for iOS and Android ( SkySafari Plus/Pro, more are coming)
- Network Protocol: UDP, Port 11880
- Adjustable Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Height of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 80.5cm - 152cm
- Total Weight with Tripod: 6.65kg
- Power Requirement: 8 AA Size Batteries (not supplied) or External Power Supply (DC 7.5~14V, 0.75A) Tip Positive
- Sky-Watcher 7Ah or 17Ah Power Tank Recommended
Back to top
Focal Length [mm]
Focal Ratio [f|]
Highest Practical Magnification [x]
Magnification With Eyepieces Supplied [x]
||Computerised GO-TO Altazimuth
||Parabolic Newtonian Reflector
||AA Batteries, Skywatcher Power Tank (neither supplied), or other 12v DC 1 Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive)
||Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £43.66
||23 x £23.34
||35 x £16.62
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.