SmallRig RC120B Bi-colour LED Light
The SmallRig RC120B Bi-colour LED Light has a bright colour output, ideal for professional photographers and filmmakers. Featuring a 2700K to 6500K colour temperature range, the light helps achieve mixed lighting scenarios. It can also be used as a key light for interview purposes. The SmallRig light features 9 lighting effects and uses the hyper reflector for creative flexibility. More
1x SmallRig RC120B Bi-colour LED Light Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The SmallRig RC120B Bi-colour LED Light has a bright colour output, ideal for professional photographers and filmmakers. Featuring a 2700K to 6500K colour temperature range, the light helps achieve mixed lighting scenarios. It can also be used as a key light for interview purposes. The SmallRig light features 9 lighting effects and uses the hyper reflector for creative flexibility.
SmallRig RC120B Bi-colour LED Light Key Features:
- 2700K to 6500K variable colour temperature for creative opportunities
- Suitable for exterior, interior, and mixed lighting situations
- Useful as a key light to control and improve atmospheric lighting
- Includes a hyper reflector to brighten the output to 52,800 lux
- 9 lighting effects, such as party, breath, TV, lightning, fireworks, flash, and flame
- Integrated display screen for AC power supply, brightness, and power status
- 270° tilt adjustment to capture accurate shots
- 270° tilt adjustment to capture accurate shots
- Built-in Bowens mount for compatibility with a range of accessories
- Integrated umbrella holes easily attaches and removes umbrella accessories
- SmallGoGo app compatibility for wireless lighting control from up to 100.5m
- Cooling fan automatically turns on to prevent overheating
- Charge through AC/DC power supply, 3-pin XLR power cord, or a D-Tap output
- Canvas storage bag with precision inserts for safety
- Lightweight and portable for carrying convenience
What's in the box?
- 1 x SmallRig RC120B Point-Source Variable Color Temperature Video Light
- 1 x Hyper-Reflector
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Soft Sided Storage/Carrying Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
What is the benefit of using the SmallRig light?
This SmallRig light is useful for video and still photography. Its variable colour temperature helps you capture shots with high-quality lighting and colour accuracy.
Can I attach other lighting accessories to this Bi-colour light?
The light includes a Bowens mount and umbrella holes that enable you to attach other accessories.
How can I check the battery status of the light?
The SmallRig RC120B light has a display screen that shows the battery status, brightness level, FX mode, wireless frequency, and AC power supply connection.Back to top
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £24.99||23 x £13.08||35 x £9.13|
|Total Amount Repayable||£299.88||£313.92||£328.68|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.