The camera offers outstanding image quality in a compact size and light build. A 24.3 effective megapixel 35 mm full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor moves along 5-axes to compensate for camera shake. In-camera image stabilisation also offers sharper images for those using A-mount lenses on an optional lens adapter.
NEW A7 Mark II Firmware Update - 03/12/15
Sony adds uncompressed RAW and Phase Detection AF for faster and more precise autofocus -
Key Features: Sony Alpha A7 Mark II Digital Camera with 28-70m Lens
- The world’s first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilisation - in a compact body
- Fast Hybrid AF captures your subject and doesn't let go
- Stunning image quality and versatile movie functions
- More sophisticated operability and higher reliability
- Wi-Fi/NFC + PMCA
- 24 MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- NEW 5-axis Image Stabilisation
- 5 fps AF/AE shooting with tracking
- Advanced Hybrid AF: phase-detect and contrast-detect AF
- XGA OLED Tru-Finder (100% coverage/0.71x)
- Dust/moisture-resistant magnesium alloy body
- NEW Full HD (60p (50p), 60i (50i), 30p (25p) , 24p) movie recording
- NEW Now supports the XAVC S codec
- 4K photo output and support for TRILUMINOS Display
- 3.0" tiltable LCD, 1.23million dots
- NFC and Wi-Fi
- ISO 100-25,600
- 30-1/8000sec. shutter speed range
- Takes Sony E-mount lenses
Compared to the a7 - What's new?
- SteadyShotTM INSIDE 5-axis image stabilisation
- Recording formats: XAVC S /AVCHD/MP4
- Full HD Movie: 60p (50p), 60i (50i), 30p (25p), 24p
- Picture Profile
- S-Log2 gamma
- Time code/User bit
- REC Control
- Dual Video Rec
- Marker Display/Marker Setting
- 3.0-type 1229K-dot tiltable LCD screen
- Memory Recall (MR) for settings from internal or external memory
- Button customisation function
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust and moisture resistance
- Anti-dust system
- Quick startup
Versatile, full-frame mid-zoom lens with OSS
The Sony E28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS FE Lens is built for Sony’s full-frame E-mount compact system cameras, such as the alpha a7 and a7R, but will also work with Sony’s NEX range. From family portraits to landscapes, the E28-70mm with Optical SteadyShot (OSS) is a versatile, everyday lens for blur-free shooting throughout the zoom range. The lens is equipped with 3 aspherical elements and one ED glass element for minimal aberration and beautiful contrast. The travel friendly design is enhanced further by dust and moisture resistant seals.
5-axis image stabilisation
The a7 II dramatically expands your range of expression by compensating for 5 types of camera shake during handheld shooting of still images and movies. The highly effective 4.5-step* compensation lets you confidently zoom in faraway subjects, snap detailed close-ups, capture night scenes and more - all with minimal camera shake blur. * Based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only. With Sonnar T* FE 55 mm F1.8 ZA lens mounted. Long exposure NR off.
35 mm full-frame 24.3-megapixel* Exmor CMOS sensor
The image sensor delivers beautiful images from corner to corner and stunning 24.3-megapixel resolution. You'll enjoy low noise, an extremely wide dynamic range, and amazingly rich and subtle gradations. Moreover, innovations that could only be achieved by Sony reproduce details more faithfully so that every scene looks incredibly real. * Approximate effective megapixels
Compatibility with wide-ranging mountable lenses*
New 5-axis image stabilisation lets you enjoy unparalleled handheld shooting freedom with more of your favourite mountable lenses. The short flange-back distance in the E-mount a7 II contributes to broad lens compatibility. * When using a third-party mount adapter, performance, functionality and operation are not guaranteed and Sony will take no responsibility if a malfunction occurs.
Automatic optimisation for every a lens
Confidently use your favourite E-mount and A-mount lenses, knowing the a7 II will analyse information from the lens to optimise depiction performance and 5-axis image stabilisation for the particular lens you mount. When using E-mount lenses with optical stabilisation (OSS), the a7 II combines the best of in-lens and in-camera image stabilisation.
5fps AF/AE shooting with accurate tracking
When your subject is moving fast, you can beautifully capture the decisive moment with sharp, well-exposed results via 5fps continuous AF/AE shooting. A dramatically improved algorithm accurately predicts subject movement so you can steadfastly track the subject even when shooting continuously.
Robust magnesium alloy body
The remarkably compact and lightweight body is solidly built to withstand the rigours of shooting in the field. It's the ideal blend of lightweight, solid reliability and steady handling, thanks to a top cover, front cover and internal structure constructed of rigid magnesium alloy.
Full-frame expression without the bulk
The a7 II packs powerful movie-making capabilities in extremely compact dimensions. You can create movies of breathtaking visual and sound quality with exquisite background blur, remarkably clear details, and the sensitivity to bring dark scenes to vibrant life. Features like Picture Profile and P/A/S/M modes further expand your creative options.
High-performance Fast Hybrid AF with wide coverage and 30% faster response
The newly enhanced Fast Hybrid AF system delivers extremely high-speed response, highly accurate prediction and wide area coverage for autofocusing and tracking you can always depend on. Remarkably fast for a full-frame camera AF system, it ensures maximum speed by optimally employing phase-detection or contrast-detection AF depending on the scene.
Pro-quality XAVC S format
For extremely high image quality and minimal noise, record movies in the high-bit-rate XAVC S format, which was developed based on the professional XAVC 4K/HD format. It enables Full HD (1920 x 1080) image recording at 50Mbps (60p/50p, 30p/25p, 24p)* and employs linear PCM sound for high-quality sound recording. * NTSC/PAL
Note: Sony recommends using an SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 U3 memory card that is 64GB or above when shooting movies in the XAVC S format.
BIONZ X image processing engine
BIONZ X faithfully reproduces textures and details in real time, as seen by the naked eye, via extra high-speed processing capabilities. Together with front-end Large Scale Integration that accelerates processing, it enables more natural details, more realistic images, richer tonal gradations and lower noise when shooting still images and movies.
Robust lens mount
The strength and rigidity of the body and lens mount have been enhanced to provide an especially solid foundation for mounting large, heavy lenses such as super telephoto lenses and those preferred for movie shooting.
Enhanced grip and shutter button
The grip is refined in shape and height to support a more secure grasp of the camera even when a large lens is mounted. This also contributes to more confident operation of the shutter button and dials. Moreover, the shutter button has been reshaped and shifted forward to enable more natural shooting with less camera shake.
Lock-on AF tracking
It's easy to keep moving subjects in focus with enhanced Lock-on AF, which analyses even more information from the scene to ensure usage of the optimal AF point for smooth, stable autofocusing. Its ability to detect and track moving subjects has now been significantly improved, thanks to Sony's advanced proprietary image analysis technology.
High-contrast, high-resolution XGA OLED Tru-Finder
The viewfinder offers impressive visibility that contributes to stress-free, intuitive operation. You can accurately monitor what will appear in your final images because it faithfully displays the effects of your various camera settings. Moreover, an advanced 3-lens optical system ensures rich tonal gradation and extremely high contrast.
Stable viewfinder image
Monitor the stabilising effects of camera shake compensation in the viewfinder or LCD screen while shooting still images by pressing the shutter button halfway or magnifying the image, and while shooting movies by entering movie mode. Even when using a telephoto or macro lens, you can fine-tune framing and focusing with stress-free stability.
Fine-tune the look of movies before shooting by adjusting gradation, colour adjustment and detail. Adjusted parameters can be saved with other settings as a profile, and up to 7 profiles can be stored for later recall.
Detail reproduction technology and diffraction-reducing technology
Detail reproduction technology depicts details more faithfully with a more natural sense of dimension, while diffraction-reducing technology suppresses the effects of diffraction to faithfully reproduce fine details even when shooting at small aperture settings.
Area-specific noise reduction
Area-specific noise reduction selectively divides the image into areas based on patterns (such as edges, textures and flat areas like blue skies), then applies the most appropriate noise reduction for each area to markedly reduce noise and achieve a new level of clarity.
Time code / User bit
This function provides a "Record Run" setting that only advances the time code while recording, a "Free Run" setting that advances the time code whether recording or not, a drop frame method and a non-drop frame method. The a7 II can also output an embedded time code when the clean HDMI output setting is in use.
S-Log2 gamma setting
This proprietary Sony gamma setting, featured in professional camcorders, creates a 1300% wider dynamic range for smooth expression of gradation with reduced white-out and black-out. Through colour grading in post-production, you can make the most of the low-noise image and super-rich detail to achieve various types of image expression.
Clean HDMI output
An HDMI terminal makes it easy to transfer Full HD movie signals in real-time to an external monitor for accurate, large-screen viewing and listening. This feature supports uncompressed movie recording on external recording equipment and lets you output uncompressed movies with the shooting info display function off.
Easy button customisation
Button customisation empowers you to shoot just the way you like, with frequently used functions assigned to the customisable buttons of your choice. You can easily assign any of 56 functions*1 to any of 10 buttons*2 to enjoy speedier, more intuitive operation and maximum convenience. *1 Some functions can only be assigned to certain buttons. *2 10 buttons including focus hold button on lens.
Meticulously crafted controls
Controls are refined for intuitive operation and immediate adjustment of parameters while viewing scenes through the viewfinder. The front and rear dials have been thoroughly refined and positioned with overall handling in mind to enable easier, more efficient turning. It's a level of refinement that even surpasses that of other a7 series models.
Convenient tiltable LCD screen
The LCD screen tilts upward approx. 107 degrees and downward approx. 41 degrees to accommodate wide-ranging shooting angles. This flexibility combines with compact mobility to greatly expand your shooting options. Viewing is also clear under direct sunlight thanks to WhiteMagic technology that nearly doubles the brightness of the display.
Anti-dust system and coating
To keep your photos blemish-free, a special anti-static coating on the surface of the optical filter suppresses the attachment of both dry and moist dust particles when changing lenses. An anti-dust mechanism also vibrates at high speed when you select Cleaning Mode to remove any particles adhering to the filter.
Connect to smartphones and tablets with one touch!
Instantly transfer a photo or MP4 movie to your Android smartphone or tablet by simply touching it with the a7 II - thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication)*. Touching your mobile device with the camera can also activate Smart Remote Control, which lets you control the camera's shutter release from your smartphone or tablet. * Requires NFC-compatible Android device.
Multi Frame NR (Noise Reduction)
This mode composites four shots to significantly suppress noise and raise sensitivity, letting you clearly capture dark scenes without a tripod or flash. Camera shake blur is also lowered while contrast and detail are raised.
PlayMemories Camera Apps*
The exciting new application download service, PlayMemories Camera Apps, lets you add new functions to your camera's existing feature-set to heighten photographic expression according to your own creative needs. www.sony.net/pmca. * Requires a valid Sony Entertainment Network account. Some apps require a fee.
Specifications - Expanded
- Camera type: Interchangeable-lens digital camera
- Lens mount: E-mount
- Image sensor type: 35 mm full frame (35.8 x 23.9 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- Number of pixels (effective): Approx. 24.3 megapixels
- Number of pixels (total): Approx. 24.7 megapixels
- Image sensor aspect ratio: 3:2
- Anti-dust system: Charge protection coating on optical filter and image sensor shift mechanism
- Recording format still images: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.3, MPF baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
- Image size (pixels): (3:2 aspect ratio) - 35 mm full frame L: 6000 x 4000 (24M), M: 3936 x 2624 (10M), S: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M)
- APS-C L: 3936 x 2624 (10M), M: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M), S: 1968 x 1312 (2.6M)
- (16:9 aspect ratio): 35 mm full frame L: 6000 x 3376 (20M), M: 3936 x 2216 (8.7M), S: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M) / APS-C L: 3936 x 2216 (8.7M), M: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M), S: 1968 x 1112 (2.2M)
- (Sweep Panorama) Wide: Horizontal 12416 x 1856 (23M), vertical 5536 x 2160 (12M), Standard: Horizontal 8192 x 1856 (15M), vertical 3872 x 2160 (8.4M)
- Image quality modes: RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
- RAW output: 14 bit
- Picture Effect: 13 modes: Posterization (Colour, B/W), Pop Colour, Retro Photo, Partial Colour (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration
- Creative Style: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia (Contrast -3 to +3 steps, Saturation -3 to +3 steps, Sharpness -3 to +3 steps) (Style Box 1-6 also provided)
- Dynamic range functions: Off, Dynamic Range Optimiser (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range: Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
- Colour space: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Colour
- Recording format: XAVC S / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant / MP4
- Video compression: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264. MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Audio recording format: XAVC S: LPCM, 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3), 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC, 2ch
- Image size (pixels): (1080 60i compatible device) / XAVC S: 1920 x 1080 (60p/50Mbps, 30p/50Mbps, 24p/50Mbps) / AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps/PS, 60i/24Mbps/FX, 60i/17Mbps/FH, 24p/24Mbps/FX, 24p/17Mbps/FH) / MP4: 1440 x 1080 (30fps/12Mbps), 640 x 480 (30fps/3Mbps)
- (1080 50i compatible device) / XAVC S: 1920 x 1080 (50p/50Mbps, 25p/50Mbps) / AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps/PS, 50i/24Mbps/FX, 50i/17Mbps/FH, 25p/24Mbps/FX, 25p/17Mbps/FH) / MP4: 1440 x 1080 (25fps/12Mbps), 640 x 480 (25fps/3Mbps)
- Picture profile: Yes (Off / PP1-PP7) Parameters: Black level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-4, ITU709, ITU709 (800%), S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Colour Mode, Saturation, Colour Phase, Colour Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset
- Movie functions: Audio Level Display, Audio Rec Level, Auto Slow Shutter, HDMI info. Display (On/Off selectable), Time Code/User Bit, Picture Profile, Creative Style, Picture Effect, Rec Control, Dual Video Rec, Marker Setting
- Colour space: xvYCC standard (x.v.Colour when connected via HDMI cable) compatible with TRILUMINOS Colour
- Clean HDMI output: 1080 60i compatible device 1920 × 1080 (60p/24p) / 1920 × 1080 (60i), YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit / RGB 8bit
- Clean HDMI output: 1080 50i compatible device 1920 × 1080 (50p) / 1920 × 1080 (50i), YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit / RGB 8bit
- Media: Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant)
- Slot: Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo / SD Memory card
- Noise reduction: Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec., High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off selectable
- Multi Frame NR: Auto/ISO 100 to 51200
- White balance Modes: Auto WB / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Colour Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Colour Filter (G7 to M7: 15 steps, A7 to B7: 15 steps) / Custom / Underwater
- AWB micro adjustment: G7 to M7 (15 steps), A7 to B7 (15 steps)
- Bracketing: 3 frames, H/L selectable
- Focus system: Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF)
- Focus point: 35 mm full frame: 117 points (phase-detection AF) / APS-C: 99 points (phase-detection AF) / 25 points (contrast-detection AF)
- Sensitivity range: EV -1 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- AF modes: Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus
- Focus area: Wide (117 points for phase-detection AF / 25 points for contrast-detection AF) / Centre / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Zone / Lock-on AF (Wide / Zone / Centre / Flexible spot (S/M/L))
- Other features: Lock-on AF, Eye AF, Predictive control, Focus lock; Eye-start AF and AF micro adjustment (both only available with optional LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached), AF illuminator (built-in, LED type, range: Approx. 0.30-3 m), AF ON
- Exposure control metering type: 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Metering sensor: Exmor CMOS sensor
- Metering sensitivity: EV -1 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Metering modes: Multi-segment, Centre-weighted, Spot
- Exposure modes: AUTO (iAUTO, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Scene Selection, Sweep Panorama, Movie
- Scene Selection: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Anti Motion Blur
- Exposure compensation: +/-5.0 EV (in 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV steps), with exposure compensation dial: +/-3.0 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- AE bracketing: Bracket: Cont./Bracket: Single, With 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1.0 EV, 2.0 EV, 3.0 EV increments, 3/5 frames selectable
- AE lock: Available with AE lock button. Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Can be disabled from the Menu.
- ISO Still images: ISO 100-25600 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 can be set as expanded ISO range), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- ISO Movies: ISO 200-25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 200-6400 selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Viewfinder Type: XGA OLED, 1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)
- Total number of dots: 2,359,296 dots
- Brightness control: Auto/Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)
- Colour temperature control: Manual (5 steps)
- Field coverage: 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.71x (with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1 m-1)
- Dioptre adjustment: -4.0 to +3.0 m-1
- Eye point: Approx. 27 mm from the eyepiece lens, 22 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1 m-1 (CIPA standard)
- Display: Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge
- Real-time image-adjustment display: On/Off
- LCD screen type: 7.5 cm (3.0 type) TFT drive
- Total number of dots: 1,228,800 dots
- Brightness control: Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
- Adjustable angle: Up approx. 107 degrees, down approx. 41 degrees
- Display selector (Finder/LCD): Auto/Manual
- Display: Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge / Shooting information for viewfinder mode
- Real-time image-adjustment display: On/Off
- Focus magnifier: 35 mm full frame: 5.9x, 11.7x APS-C: 3.8x, 7.7x
- Zebra: Yes
- Peaking MF: Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, Colour: White/Red/Yellow)
- Face detection: On / On (Regist. Faces) / Off, Face registration, Face selection (Max. number of detectable faces: 8)
- Auto Object Framing: Yes
- Clear Image Zoom: Still / Movie: Approx. 2x
- Digital zoom: Smart zoom (still images) M: Approx. 1.5x, S: Approx. 2.0x
- Digital zoom (still images) Approx. 4x
- Digital zoom (movies) Approx. 4x
- PlayMemories Camera Apps: Yes
- Lens compensation: Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
- Shutter Type: Electronically controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- Shutter speed: Still images: 1/8000 to 30 sec., Bulb
- Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 step) / 1080 60i compatible device: Up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode) / 1080 50i compatible device: Up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto Slow Shutter mode)
- Flash sync. speed: 1/250 sec.
- Electronic front curtain shutter: Yes, On/Off
- SteadyShot INSIDE (image stabilisation) Type: Image Sensor-Shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation (Compensation depends on lens specifications)
- Compensation effect: 4.5 steps (Based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only. With Sonnar T* FE 55 mm F1.8 ZA lens mounted. Long exposure NR off.)
- Flash Control (with optional external flash)
- Control: Pre-flash TTL
- Flash compensation: +/-3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
- Flash bracketing: 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 2, 3 EV steps, 3/5 frames selectable
- Flash modes: Flash off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Rear Sync., Slow Sync., Red-eye reduction (On/Off selectable), Hi-speed sync*1, Wireless*1
- External flash: Sony a System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe. Attach the shoe adapter for flash compatible with Auto-lock Accessory Shoe.
- FE level lock: Yes
- Drive modes: Single shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi/Lo selectable), Self-timer (10/2 sec. delay selectable), Self-timer (Cont.) (10 sec. delay; 3/5 exposures selectable), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO)
- Speed (approx., max.)*2: Continuous shooting Hi: Max. 5fps, Continuous shooting Lo: Max. 2.5fps
- No. of recordable frames*2 (approx.): Continuous shooting Hi: 50 frames (JPEG Extra Fine L), 77 frames (JPEG Fine L), 80 frames (JPEG Standard L), 25
- frames (RAW), 23 frames (RAW & JPEG) / Continuous shooting Lo: 69 frames (JPEG Extra Fine L), 200 frames (JPEG Fine L), 200 frames (JPEG Standard L), 30 frames (RAW), 27 frames (RAW & JPEG)
- Playback Modes: Single (with or without shooting information, Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 9/25-frame index view, Enlarged display mode
- (Maximum magnification L: 18.8x, M: 12.3x, S: 9.4x), Auto Review (10/5/2 sec, off ), Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection (Still / Date / MP4 / AVCHD / XAVC S), Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect
- PC interface: Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal: Yes*3
- Wireless LAN (built-in): Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band)*4 Playback of still images and movies on smartphones, PCs and TVs
- NFC: Yes (NFC Forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)
- HD output: HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K still image playback
- Multi Interface Shoe: Yes
- Auto-lock Accessory Shoe compatible with supplied shoe adapter, Microphone terminal (3.5 mm Stereo minijack), Headphone terminal (3.5 mm Stereo minijack), Vertical Grip Connector
- Audio Microphone: Built-in stereo microphone or ECM-XYST1M / XLR-K2M (sold separately)
- Speaker: Built-in, monaural
- Print Compatible standards: Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting
- Custom function type: Custom key settings, Programmable setting
- Memory function: Yes (2 sets)
- Power Battery: Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- Still images: Approx. 270 shots (viewfinder) / approx. 350 shots (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- Movies: Actual*5*6: Approx. 60 min with viewfinder, approx. 65 min with LCD screen (CIPA standard) Continuous*5*7: Approx. 100 min with viewfinder, approx. 100 min with LCD screen (CIPA standard)
- External power: AC Adapter AC-PW20 (optional)
- Operating temperature range: 32°-104°F / 0-40°C
*1. With compatible external flash.
Back to top
*2. Approximate. May vary depending on shooting conditions and media.
*3. Supports Micro USB compatible device.
*4. Configuration method/Access method: WPS or manually/infrastructure mode. When connecting to smartphones, the camera can always work as a base without a wireless access point. (Security: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK)
*5. Continuous movie recording is possible for approximately 29 minutes (limited by product specifications).
*6. Indicated recording time is defined by repeating the following cycle: Power on, start recording, zoom, stand-by and power off.
*7. Indicated recording time is defined by repeating the following cycle: Pressing the MOVIE button. No other operations such as zoom are performed.