The ECM-44 is an affordable general condenser lavalier microphone. It provides good sound quality and is widely used in business presentation and TV production. The ECM-44 is available in 4 versions with different connectors. This model is the XLR version.
Key Features: Sony ECM-44B Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Tuned for voice pick-up
The ECM-44's capsule features an emphasis curve and a suitable frequency response for voice pick-up
- Compact size
The capsule has a diameter of only 8.5 mm and is 14.5 mm long
- Ready for wired applications
The ECM-44B is the wired version with an XLR output and integral power supply barrel. This version can either be powered by an external microphone amp or internally by battery (LR6 or AA size). A single AA battery will provide several thousand hours of use
Back to top
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 15kHz
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity *(1): -53.0 dB ±3 dB
- Output Impedance *(2): 250O±20%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio *(3): 62 dB or more
- Inherent Noise *(4): 32 dB SPL or less
- Induction Noise From External Magnetic Field *(5): 5 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise *(6): 40 dB SPL or less (with windscreen)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level *(7): 122 dB SPL
- Connector: B type. Supplied with XLR-3-12C (male) connector in power supply unit (single AA size battery)
- Mic Cable: 3 m (9.8 feet)
- Power Requirements:
- Phantom Power Not Supported
- DC 1.5 V (AA size battery)
- Battery Operating Time: Approx. 6000 h (LR6)
- Power Consumption: 0.3 mA or less
- Dimensions *(8)
- f8.5 x 14.5 mm (Mic head)
- f20.0 x 126 mm (Power unit XLR type)
- f13/16 x 5 inches (Power unit XLR type)
- f11/32 x 19/32 inches (Mic head)
- Weight: Approx. 121 g (4.3 oz) (with power supply unit)
- Supplied Accessories
- Urethane type windscreen (1)
- Single/horizontal type tie clip (1)
- Operating instructions (1)
- Mic case (1)
- Optional Accessories
- Wind screen pack
- Horizontal single-clip pack
*(1) 0 dB = 1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz
*(2) Output impedance at 1 kHz
*(3) A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.
*(4) 0dB SPL = 20? Pa.
*(5) dB SPL/1E-7 T, 0 dB SPL = 20? Pa.
*(6) Wind noise at 2m/s (0 dB SPL = 20?Pa.)
*(7) 0 dB SPL = 20? Pa.
*(8) The values for dimensions are approximate.
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.61
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.