The FE 12-24mm f4 G ultra-wide angle lens is Sony’s widest full-frame E-Mount lens, offering dynamic perspective for landscape, architecture or interior images. It is equally suited to stills or video work.
Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens Key Features:
- Excellent image-wide resolution and clarity in 12 mm ultra-wide angle at all apertures, in an extremely lightweight lens
- G Lens optical design with 17 optical elements, Super ED and ED glass and Nano AR coating for outstanding bokeh quality and extreme resolution
- Fast, precise, and accurate autofocus using a Direct Drive SuperSonic Motor, with a dust and moisture resistant construction
- Flare and ghosting are minimized with a Nano AR Coating, even when shooting wide-angle landscapes with the sun near or in the image
- Quiet AF, a constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, and a responsive manual focus ring make this lens ideal for movies as well as stills
- Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens features a manual zoom system, body-integrated image stabilisation (steadyshot), as well as circular aperture
- It has a 122 deg – 84deg angle of view (35mm) and a 99 deg – 61 deg angle of view (APS-C)
- The lens shoots in 35mm full frame format and is 87 x 117.4 mm (3-1/2 x 4-5/8 in)
- Its minimum focus distance is 0.28 m (0.92 ft) and its maximum magnification ration (X) is 0.14. It also has 18-36 35mm equivalent focal-length (APS-C)
Expanded Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens Key Features:
The lens features an innovative optical design with 4 aspherical elements that ensure excellent corner to corner sharpness and resolution. 3 ED glass elements and one Super ED glass element minimise chromatic aberration throughout the entire image.
Focussed and quiet
The automatic focus system includes a DDSSM (Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave Motor) for fast, quiet, and precise performance, plus a customisable focus hold button and focus mode switch.
Back to top
Back to top
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Petal shape, fixed type
||1x Front Lens Cap and 1x Rear Lens Cap
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||(x1.4) SEL14TC (X2.0) SEL20TC
||Full-time manual over ride
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £56.72
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.