The FE 12-24mm f4 G ultra-wide angle lens is Sony’s widest full-frame E-Mount lens, offering dynamic perspective for landscape, architecture or interior images. It is equally suited to stills or video work.
Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens Key Features:
- Excellent image-wide resolution and clarity in 12 mm ultra-wide angle at all apertures, in an extremely lightweight lens
- G Lens optical design with 17 optical elements, Super ED and ED glass and Nano AR coating for outstanding bokeh quality and extreme resolution
- Fast, precise, and accurate autofocus using a Direct Drive SuperSonic Motor, with a dust and moisture resistant construction
- Flare and ghosting are minimized with a Nano AR Coating, even when shooting wide-angle landscapes with the sun near or in the image
- Quiet AF, a constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, and a responsive manual focus ring make this lens ideal for movies as well as stills
- Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens features a manual zoom system, body-integrated image stabilisation (steadyshot), as well as circular aperture
- It has a 122 deg – 84deg angle of view (35mm) and a 99 deg – 61 deg angle of view (APS-C)
- The lens shoots in 35mm full frame format and is 87 x 117.4 mm (3-1/2 x 4-5/8 in)
- Its minimum focus distance is 0.28 m (0.92 ft) and its maximum magnification ration (X) is 0.14. It also has 18-36 35mm equivalent focal-length (APS-C)
Expanded Sony FE 12-24mm f4 G Lens Key Features:
The lens features an innovative optical design with 4 aspherical elements that ensure excellent corner to corner sharpness and resolution. 3 ED glass elements and one Super ED glass element minimise chromatic aberration throughout the entire image.
Focussed and quiet
The automatic focus system includes a DDSSM (Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave Motor) for fast, quiet, and precise performance, plus a customisable focus hold button and focus mode switch.
Back to top
Back to top
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Petal shape, fixed type
||1x Front Lens Cap and 1x Rear Lens Cap
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||87 x 117.4 mm
||(x1.4) SEL14TC (X2.0) SEL20TC
Angle of view (degrees)
||Full-time manual over ride
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £120.75
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.