The Sony FE 24-105mm f4 G OSS Lens is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom designed for Sony's full-frame E-mount CSCs. The lens offers a versatile 24-105mm focal range with constant f4.0 aperture, making it ideal for a host of applications including landscapes, portraits and travel. Perfect for videos and stills, the Direct Drive SSM motor ensures fast, quiet and precise autofocusing.
Key Features: Sony FE 24-105mm f4 G OSS Lens
- G standard zoom lens with E-mount full-frame format
- Constant F4 maximum aperture for beautiful, smooth bokeh and more control
- A one-lens solution perfect for a wide range of subjects for both stills and video
- Compact and lightweight (663g) with dust and moisture resistant design
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimise chromatic aberration
- Two AA (advanced aspherical) elements for outstanding resolution
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Direct Drive SSM for quiet, highly precise AF lens control
- Professional fingertip operation - focus hold button, manual focus ring, AF/MF switch
- 0.38m minimum focusing distance
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
||83.4 x 113.3 mm
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £99.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.