The Sony PXW-Z190 XDCAM 4K Camcorder delivers a 4K image up to 60p from its three 1/3"-type Exmor R CMOS sensors – each covering RGB light independently. An integrated 25x zoom lens covers an equivalent focal range of 28.8-720mm, while advanced face detection AF makes keeping the subject in focus a breeze. The PXW-Z190 is ideal for corporate, events, and education purposes.
Key Features: Sony PXW-Z190 XDCAM 4K Camcorder
- Professional image quality in a familiar package: Record stunning 4K 60p images in a range of formats including XAVC-Long, DVCAM, MPEG HD422, and Proxy 1080i. Dual SD cards and a 3G-SDI output also add to the professional appeal
- 25x optical zoom: A professional quality zoom lens provides an equivalent focal range of 28.8-720mm, while three independent rings on the lens allow for manual control over zoom, focus, and iris
- Independent RGB 1/3"-type sensors: Three sensors for each of the Red, Green, and Blue colour channels allow the camera to capture stunning 4K footage. Even when shooting in HD 4:2:2 10-bit, the trio of sensors show details normal HD sensors wouldn't normally display
- Dual Multi-Interface Shoe: With a MI Shoe, users can connect a wireless microphone system and light and the same time, providing maximum operational flexibility, while reducing the potential for accidental disconnection
- Professional connectivity: The PXW-Z190 features dual XLR inputs, 4 channel audio, dual SD card slots, 3G-SDI output, and 5GHz wireless
- Instant HDR Workflow: This new feature allows users to shoot HDR footage in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) without the need for additional colour grading. By speeding up the HDR workflow, users are able to save a lot of time in post-production
Sony| PXW-Z190 | Introduction Video
Sony| PXW-Z190 | Behind the Scene
For more information and a detailed specifications list, visit Sony's website here.
Back to top
Back to top
Optical zoom (x)
||3.5 type (8.8cm)
||190.0 × 202.0 × 419.7 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £133.06
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.