The Swit CM-S75C 7 Inch High Bright Monitor offers a 7-inch Full HD daylight-viewable panel with IPS LCD, 1920×1200 FHD, and max 3000nit brightness. It allows you to monitor images with clarity whatever the working conditions. You can monitor the image in HDR with the 3000nit HDR display and a contrast ratio of 1200:1 via the Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) HDR standards or PQ.
Swit CM-S75C 7 Inch High Bright Monitor Key Features:
- Features a 7-inch IPS LCD, 1920×1200 FHD and 3000nit brightness
- Offers a display area of 151.2×94.5mm with 16.77-million colours
- Aspect ratio of 16:9 (4:3 adjustable)
- Capable of 2x 4x Quick zoom-in and Pan
- For convenient operability peaking focus assist and precision adjust are available
- Facilitates PQ/HLG HDR monitoring
- Supports HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input and loop out
- 3.5mm SDI, HDMI embedded audio output
- Employs one joystick operation
- Users benefit from built-in and user custom 3DLUTs
- Includes Waveform/Vector/Histogram
- 160-deg horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- Power on/off NP-F Batteries
- Input Voltage: 5.5/2.1mm Pole-tap DC 11-17V input and NP-F battery 6-8.4V input
- The monitor can work in temperatures of -10 to +50-deg Celsius and humidity of 10% to 90%
- The monitor should be stored in temperatures of -15 to +60-deg Celsius and humidity of 10% to 90%
Expanded Swit CM-S75C 7 Inch High Bright Monitor Key Features:
User Customisable UI
User customisable UI allows you to create customisable pre-sets suited to any shooting requirement. You are able to create up to 8 scenes. These can retain up to 8 different functions and tool shortcuts each. You can easily toggle them on and off with a touch of a button.
Upload Custom 3DLUT’s
You are able of uploading your own custom Look Up Tables (LUT’s) directly into the monitor through the SD card slot. This allows you to monitor the log image as it will appear after the colour grading process.
Back to top
Back to top
||Speaker SDI/HDMI embedded audio output
||HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input and loop out
||1 x SD Card 3DLUT upload and Firmware upgrade
||HDMI 4096×2160p (30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)/3840×2160p (30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)/1080p (60 / 59.94 / 50 / 30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)/1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)/720p (60 / 59.94 / 50)/480p / 576p
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £17.15
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.