The Syrp Genie II is stronger, faster and quieter than its predecessor with the same attention to simplicity and portability. The Linear drive is a supercharged version of the original Genie, it features an in-built joystick and it can attach to any slider to transform it into a motion control device.
Key Features: Syrp Genie II Linear
- Full keyframe setup for time-lapse video
- Automated Bulb Ramping Time-lapse
- Joystick driven Live Movement Control
- Multi-Row Panorama
- Swappable battery packs
- Full Wireless Camera Control
- Live View Mode
- Compiled Time-lapse preview
- Universal slider, dolly and cable cam compatibility
- App Control on iOS and Android
- Colour LCD for simple setup control (Genie II Pan Tilt)
- Patent pending Quick Release System
- USB-C, BLE & Wifi connection
- Patented rope drive for endless tracking
- Heavy lifting and fast moving
- Multi camera support
The Genie II is compatible with 100s of different cameras including DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and video cameras. For a full list of compatible cameras see the product - Link Cable.
Genie II - 3-Axis Motion Control Video, Time-lapse, Panorama and more
- Battery: Timelapse Mode: 14hrs, Video Mode: 8hrs, Charge time: 3hrs, Li-Ion 11.1V 2600 mAh rechargeable battery
- Max speed: 160mm/Sec
- Payload: Horizontal Operation: 16.5lbs (7.5kg) / Vertical Operation: 11lbs (5kg)
- Genie II Linear: 2lbs (0.9kg) incl battery
In the box:
Back to top
- 1 x Genie II Linear Drive
- 1 x 3m (9.9ft) Genie Rope
- 1 x USB-C to 2.5mm link cable adapter
- 2 x Rope Attachment Hooks
- 1 x 90mm Quick Release Plate - 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x USB-C International Wall Charger
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- 1 x 1/4" to 3/8" Adaptor
Back to top
||68 x 123 x 118 mm
||Vertical: Up to 5 kg Horizontal: Up to 10 kg
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £71.25
||23 x £38.09
||35 x £27.11
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.