The Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 Di III RXR Lens is a standard zoom designed for Sony E-mount, full-frame mirrorless cameras. It combines quick, precise AF with a bright f2.8 aperture to ensure excellent image quality with beautiful bokeh and fine detail throughout. As well as catering for a variety of photographic subjects, the lens is also ideal for video work thanks to the RXD stepping motor.
Key Features: Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 Di III RXD Lens - Sony E Fit
- Excellent optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background blur effects (bokeh)
- Ideal for all types of photography, from portraits to landscapes to street
- All-new "RXD" stepping motor AF unit is near-silent, making it perfect for video work too
- Comfortably lightweight (550g) and compact (117.8mm)
- Close-focusing; Minimum Object Distance: 0.19m at wide-angle setting and 0.39m at the telephoto position
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating for weather protection
- For Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras (both full-frame and APS-C)
- Model : A036
- Focal Length : 28-75mm
- Maximum Aperture : F/2.8
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 75°23'-32°11' (for full-frame format): 52°58' -21°05' (for APS-C format)
- Optical Construction : 15 elements in 12 groups
- Minimum Object Distance : 0.19m (7.5 in) (Wide) / 0.39m (15.3 in) (Tele)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio : 1:2.9 (Wide) / 1:4 (Tele)
- Filter Size : f67mm
- Maximum Diameter : f73mm
- Length* : 117.8mm (4.6 in)
- Weight : 550g (19.4 oz)
- Aperture Blades : 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture : F/2.8-F/22
- Standard Accessories : Lens hood, Lens caps
- Compatible Mounts : Sony E-mount
Built with mirrorless in mind
Tamron's 28-75mm zoom is compatible with many of the advanced features that are specific to certain mirrorless cameras. This includes the following:
- Fast Hybrid AF
- Eye AF
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF)
- In-camera lens correction (shading, chromatic aberration, distortion)
- Camera-based lens unit firmware updates
* Features vary by camera. Please consult your camera's instruction manual for details.
Back to top
Back to top
||1:2.9 (Wide); 1:4 (Tele)
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Lens hood, Lens cap
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||73 x 117.8mm
Angle of view (degrees)
||75°23,-32°11, (for full-frame format), 52°58, -21°05, (for APS-C format)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £29.32
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.