The Tamron 35-150mm f2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens is a fast, easily portable, all-purpose zoom designed for full-frame DSLRs. It offers a fast f2.8-4 aperture and a versatile zoom range from 35mm - 150mm, making it perfect for a variety of photographic subjects; including street and portraiture. It also incorporates a 0.45m minimum object distance and Dual MPU system, which assures optimal AF performance.
Tamron 35-150mm f2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens for Nikon F Key Features:
- Fast-action, compact portrait lens
- Designed for fast handling & easy transport
- Incredibly versatile, relatively affordable, and reliable
- Produces sharp, colour-accurate, and dynamic images
- Bright, quick-fire f2.8 aperture at 35mm wide-angle
- Accurate in-built electromagnetic aperture mechanism
- Implements 3 Low Dispersion Elements
- 3 Hybrid Asph. Elements correct spherical & comatic aberrations
- BBAR & fluoride coatings reduces flare & ghosting
- Minimum object distance at 45 cm for close focusing
- Rounded 9-blade aperture affords a pleasing bokeh
- Dual-MPU system for optimal AF and effective VC
- Tamron Tap-in Console compatibility
- Moisture-resistant exterior construction
Expanded Tamron 35-150mm f2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens for Nikon F Key Features:
Wide to Portrait-Length Zoom
Characterised as a wide to portrait-length zoom lens, the Tamron 35-150mm f2.8-4 Di VC OSD is well-suited to working in variable lighting conditions whilst offering superior depth of field control for isolating specific subject matter. This allows for bright, colour-accurate portrait photography, with the rounded 9-blade diaphragm contributing to a delicate bokeh that surrounds the subject within the frame. To further improve handheld shooting, this lens implements VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilisation, which actively reduces camera shake by five stops.
Interior Optical Construction
This lens integrates a vast optical system that consists of three Low Dispersion (LD) glass elements, three hybrid aspherical elements, and an Optimised Silent Drive (OSD) motor. First, the LD elements actively minimise chromatic aberrations, whilst the hybrid aspherical elements correct aspherical and comatic aberrations and distortions, which encourages edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity throughout the entire zoom range. By integrating an OSD motor within the high-powered AF system, you are afforded notable improvements to sound, speed, and precision. This ensures consistent image quality across the board, which is vital for such a versatile zoom lens covering a wide-angle to medium telephoto range.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Tamron 35-150mm f2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens
- 1 x Front Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens Hood
How much does this 35-150mm lens weigh?
This lens weighs approximately 790g.
Is this lens well-suited to indoor sports photography?
This lens is able to capture adequate imagery at indoor sporting events. However, a fixed f2.8 lens would be better suited to the challenge.
Is this zoom lens suited to street photography and portrait photography?
This Tamron 35-150mm f2.8-4 is tailored to dynamic portraiture, which makes it a perfect companion for urban adventures and on-the-go photography productions.
Does this lens come with a removable hood?
This lens does come equipped with a removable lens hood.
What size filters is this Tamron lens compatible with?
This lens has an integrated 77mm filter thread, which allows you to attach 77mm filters when required.
Back to top
Back to top
Focal Length ~ Tele [mm]
Focal Length ~ Wide [mm]
||Nikon F (FX)
Max Aperture ~ Tele
Max Aperture ~ Wide
Maximum Format Size