Designed to meet most international airline carry-on requirements, the Airport Security V3 Rolling Luggage bag from Think Tank can store 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, 4-6 additional lenses, and a 17" laptop and 10" tablet. This sturdy, water-repellent roller bag features multiple additional pockets for accessories and personal items, and a tripod mount pocket on one side.
Key Features: Think Tank Airport Security V3 Rolling Luggage Bag
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- One piece construction reduces weight and improves strength
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy identification
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 4-6 additional lenses
- 17" laptop and a 10" tablet
- Max Lens: 600mm f/4 detached or 500mm f/4 attached (hood reversed)
13" W x 21" H x 7-8" D (33 x 53.3 x 17.8-20.3 cm)
14" W x 22" H x 9" D (35.6 x 55.9 x 22.9 cm)
9.4" W x 10" H x 0.5" D (24 x 25.5 x 1.3 cm)
11.4" W x 16.1" H x 1.2" D (29 x 41 x 3 cm)
11.1-12.9 lbs. (5-5.8 kg)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- SpanKodra front pocket
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £36.05
||23 x £19.28
||35 x £13.72
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.