The Shape Shifter 17 V2.0 from Think Tank is an innovative backpack that expands and contracts to hold your photographic equipment, adjusting to fit your workflow. It features dedicated tablet and smartphone pockets, and can hold a laptop up to 17” in size, as well as 1-2 DSLRs (gripped or un-gripped), 3-4 detached lenses. Ideal for travelling, its contoured shoulder harness is comfortable for all body types.
- Compresses to three inches in depth when gear is removed
- Attach your Skin Pouches or Lens Changers inside for a customized modular backpack
- Holds a full assortment of photo gear, tripod, 17” laptop and a full size tablet
- A great travel bag with extra space to fit a jacket, food, or additional gear
- Tripod attachment on front of bag keeps tripod weight centered and allows you to access gear without detaching the tripod
- Easily accessible, plush pocket fits smartphones with displays up to 5.5”
- Roller handle pass-through sleeve to attach to rolling luggage
- Detachable water bottle pouch
- Pro Speed Belt or Thin Skin Belt (sold separately) can be attached
- Contoured shoulder harness with air channel for all body types
- YKK® RC-Fuse zippers with lockable sliders (lock not included)
- Upper front pocket with organizer for accessories
- Lower front pocket with zippered pocket for accessories
- Removable waist belt
- Shoulder harness pockets, D-Rings, and sternum strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- 1–2 DSLRs (gripped or un-gripped)
- 3–4 lenses (detached)
- 17” laptop
- Up to a 12” or 13” tablet
- Plus personal effects
Exterior Dimensions when Expanded:
20” H x 12.5” W x 7” D” (51 x 32 x 18 cm)
Exterior Dimensions When Compressed:
20” H x 12.5 W” x 3” D (51 x 32 x 8 cm)
Laptop Compartment Interior Dimensions:
19” H x 12” W x 1.5” D (48 x 30.5 x 4 cm)
10.2” W x 12.2” H x 0.6” D (26 x 31 x 1.5 cm)
7.1” W x 4.7” H x 1.6” D (18 x 12 x 2 cm)
Weight (with all accessories):
4.6 lbs (2.1kg)
Back to top
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D twill
- 320g dry-flow airmesh
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Removable closed-cell foam dividers
- Polyurethane backed liner and dividers
- 200D polyester
- Laminated non-woven backed nylex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
||1–2 DSLRs (gripped or un-gripped), 3–4 lenses (detached), 17” laptop
||3-ply bonded nylon thread
||20” H x 12.5” W x 7” D” (51 x 32 x 18 cm)
||Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.37
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.