The Think Tank Video Tripod Manager 44 is a well-cushioned, extremely rigid rolling case suitable for transporting a video tripod and fluid head measuring up to 25 x 102 x 25cm. Inside the main compartment are crush-resistant, reinforced sides and adjustable straps to secure your tripod, light stand or slider in place.
Key Features: Think Tank Video Tripod Manager 44 Rolling Case
- Gear capacity: Holds cinema sized tripods, stands, sliders and/or modifiers up to 40"
- Crush-resistant ABS twinwall reinforcement provides impact protection
- Shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions
- Protective zipper flap keeps zippers running smooth after years of use
- Included lock and cable to secure the main compartment and your case to a fixed object
- Rectangular stackable shape for portability and space saving
- Multiple tie-down straps secure your tripod, stands or slider when transporting between locations
- Long side opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- Eight exterior handles for team lift and easier lifting and loading
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Bolster cushions provide support for different sized gear
- ID plate can be registered on the Think Tank website to help your lost or stolen bag be returned
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing your tools and accessories
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow you to load and unload from a vehicle with ease
- Easy-to-clean internal bottom lining for those messy location shoots
- Clear pocket for documents and easy identification on top panel
- User replaceable wheels and hardware
Video Tripod Manager 44
- Exterior Dimensions: 32 x 113 x 32 cm (12.6" W x 44.5" H x 12.6" D)
- Interior Dimensions: 25 x 102 x 25 cm (9.8" W x 40.2 H x 9.8" D)
- Weight: 8 kg
External: All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable shock-absorbing wheels, antique plated metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Internal: 210D silver-toned nylon, 420HD nylon, closed cell foam, open cell foam bolsters, twinwall stiffened divider, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
Back to top
||32 x 113 x 32 cm
||25 x 102 x 25 cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.74
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.