The Tiffen 77mm Indie Neutral Density Filter Kit is designed to optimise your outdoor shooting experience. Included are four filters, a 1-stop (0.3), 2-stop (0.6), 3-stop (0.9) and 4-stop (1.2) set of ND filters. Using these filters permits you to use slower shutter speeds that can produce blurred effects of nature, sports or any action you choose, i.e. flowing water, cars etc. This combination of ND filters gives you the freedom to make some unique and effective images that would ordinarily not be possible. Tiffen uses the highest quality glass that contains an anti-glare and anti-reflective coating.
The Tiffen Indie Neutral Density Filter Kit
Often it is necessary or desirable to control the light intensity within a given frame. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed. A neutral density filter will allow you to retain exposure control but will not affect the color of the image.
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used with high speed ISO ratings; create dramatic images with blurred movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars.
- Permits greater creative control by allowing wider apertures to be used which helps separate subjects from their background
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens - allows use of slower shutter speeds with higher ISO settings on digital cameras, high-speed films, video and cine cameras
- It is always difficult to use film, digital or video cameras under bright light conditions such as snow, sand or other bright scenes since these conditions can easily cause overexposure. This filter removes the challenge of recording images under these conditions by permitting the photographer to control the proper exposure while still maintaining creative control
Back to top
- Top Hollywood motion picture studios rely on Tiffen filters for their multi-million-dollar productions Superior quality and design make Tiffen the overwhelming choice of moviemakers, professional photographers and even NASA
- Tiffen has also been awarded an Emmy, from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, for its engineering excellence
Back to top
|Thread Size (mm)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.31
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.