The Wacom Cintiq 16 Creative Pen Display is perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant colour, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas to the next level. Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq 16 Creative Pen Display
Back to top
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control - with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition
- Never need to charge the pen - EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq
- Comfortable in your hand - weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the two side buttons
- Get easy access to your favorite software's shortcuts - with the pen’s programmable side buttons
- Avoid distracting reflections as you work - thanks to an anti-glare film
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax
- Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project - thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials
- Get into the perfect position - a pair of foldable legs let you adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions
- See every detail of your work - the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need
- Customise how you work even further - Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range
Back to top
|Active Area (mm)
||422 x 285 x 24.5mm
||1000:1 (typ) / 600:1(min)
|Screen Size (Inches)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £20.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.