The Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 UHD graphics tablet is the most advanced creative pen and screen technology that Wacom have created. Designed for professional artists and designers, it's packed with innovative features and comes with the state-of-the-art Wacom Pro Pen 2. Its 16" LCD display delivers 4K resolution (3840x2160), and provides the perfect resistance to make it feel like you're working with pen on paper.
Please note: System Requirements PC: Windows® 7 or later, Mac: OS X® 10.10 or later, USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode for optimum performance (or Mini DisplayPort and USB port), internet access.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 UHD
- Wacom's most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity* and virtually lag-free tracking
- Remarkable clarity with high-resolution display and superior colour quality (94% Adobe RGB)
- Multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys™, Radial Menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed up your workflow
- The authentic feel and artistic control of the Pro Pen 2 on an edge-to-edge glass screen
- Integrated pop-out legs for working at an inclined angle
- Customize your workflow with innovative accessories (sold separately) such as the ExpressKey™ Remote, or the three position adjustable stand
New Wacom Pro Pen 2:
Natural and Precise
- 4x more pressure sensitive*
- 4x more accurate*
- Virtually no lag
- Natural tilt support
- No parallax
- No batteries or recharging
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- 4-colour pen ring set Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs(6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool
- Pen Holder
- AC adaptor
- Power cable
- Wacom Link Plus with Micro-USB, Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI port and 2 USB-C ports & cables (USB-C to USB-C, Mini-DisplayPort to Mini-DisplayPort, USB-A to Micro-USB)
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation sheet
- Cleaning cloth
*When compared to the Wacom Pro Pen
Back to top
Back to top
Active Area [mm]
||345 x 194 mm
||USB-C (or Mini DisplayPort and USB)
||Wacom Pro Pen 2 with color rings, pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool, Pen Holder, AC Adaptor, Power cable, Wacom® Link with USB-C, Mini DisplayPort and USB, type A cable/connectors, Quick start guide, Cleaning cloth
||Windows® 7 SP1 or later, MacOS 10.10 or later
Resolution [per Point]
||3840 x 2160
Screen Size [inches]
||410 x 265 x 17.5 mm
Tilt Sensitivity [±]
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £114.05
||23 x £60.98
||35 x £43.40
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.