Natural, high-resolution, and parallax-free, the Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Creative Pen Display is designed to enhance your workflow when working on its beautiful 4K screen. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition ensure pen strokes are captured with the highest level of accuracy, while the large 24" LCD display offers superb colour accuracy, displaying 99% of the AdobeRGB gamut.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Creative Pen Display
- 8,192 state-of-the-art levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition ensure the tablet one of the most accurate and precise on the market – making it 4x more accurate than previous models
- Work and view your work on a beautiful, premium 4K screen with world-class colour performance, displaying 99% of the Adobe RGB gamut
- A flip-out stand on the back of the tablet angles the Cintiq Pro 24 to make it more comfortable when in use
- The Cintiq Pro 24 Creative Pen Display features a powerful processing unit that ensures users experience virtually no lag when working on the screen. The newly designed tablet also features no parallax, unlike previous models
- No batteries or recharging is required, as the tablet is powered by the computer it is plugged in to, meaning your workflow will never be interrupted by a loss of power
- Etching in the glass screen provides a more tactile feel as the user draws, mimicking the feel of paper, producing a true, more realistic experience for users
- The ExpressKey Remote features 17 customisable, programmable buttons, allows the user to assign custom functions, while further buttons and radial menus on the on-screen keypad offer one-touch shortcuts
- Comes with the Wacom Pro Pen 2, for state-of-the-art pen technology with remarkable accuracy
For more information, including a detailed specifications list, visit the manufacturer's website here.
Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Creative Pen Video:
Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 | Retouch on the Fly
Back to top
Back to top
|Active Area (mm)
||522 x 294 mm (20.55 X 11.57 in)
||4 x USB3 ports, 1 x USB C port, 1 x HDMI2.0 port, 1 x DP port, 2 USB-A Ports
||USB to USB cable (3m), DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (3m), HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable (3m),USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5m), DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter, MicroUSB to USB cable (30 cm; for ExpressKey Remote)
||8192, both pen tip and eraser
|Screen Size (Inches)
||677 x 394 x 47 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £62.60
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.