The WANDRD FERNWEH 50L Backpack is the ultimate backpack for hiking and backpacking photographers. Its versatile design allows you to customise the inside of the backpack to accommodate for preferred equipment to personal items ratio. The bucket insert is removable, which facilitates room for clothing and other items such as a 16-inch Macbook Pro. The backpack is optimised for any condition, including climbing and ice and snow, with stowable ski carry straps and ice axe loops. It even comes with a stowable sleeping bag/pod carry system.
WANDRD FERNWEH 50L Backpack Key Features:
- Ideal for outdoor, action and adventure photographers
- Great for backpacking, hiking and staying on the move with a hidden passport pocket
- Weather-resistant thanks to the exterior fabric having a durable water-resistant PU coating
- Versatile design allows you to change the ratio of equipment to personal items
- Use it as a regular backpack with the bucket insert removed
- Offers quick-draw side access as well as 4 access points to the main bag compartment
- Easy carrying with grab handles located at the top, bottom, and both sides as well as removable shoulder straps and a contoured hip belt
- Comfort is ensured thanks to the breathable foam and airmesh back panel, straps as well as belt
- Features YKK zippers and multi-point exterior accessory loops
- Includes an oversized zippered water bottle pocket to help you stay hydrated during hikes
- The backpack is hydration bladder compatible
- Comes with handy, stowable ski carry straps and ice axe loops as well as a stowable sleeping bag/pod carry system
- Compatible with the Essential Deep Camera Cube, Pro Deep Camera Cube and the Route Chest Pack (sold separately)
What's in the box?
- 1 x WANDRD FERNWEH 50L Backpack
- 1 x Shoulder Straps
- 1 x Waist Belt
WANDRD FERNWEH 50L Backpack Product Video:
The FERNWEH Backpacking Bag: Feature Overview
Back to top
Back to top
||660 x 349 x 241 mm
||Shoulder straps and waist belt
||420D Robic Nylon 5PM Coating, 630D Nylon, 200D Polyester
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £31.29
||23 x £16.73
||35 x £11.91
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.