The X-Rite i1Display PRO Kit contains an Atomos USB to Serial Calibration USB cable, a unique cable that is essential for providing compatibility between your i1Display PRO and your Atomos monitor. Designed for professionals in the photo, design, press and publishing markets, the X-Rite i1 Display PRO offers professional display calibration for the most demanding colour perfectionists.
Key Features: X-Rite i1Display PRO Kit
- Save over 12% off by purchasing these products separately
- Unique Atomos cable is essential for providing compatibility between your i1Display PRO and Atomos monitor
- The The i1Display PRO isn’t just limited to calibrating Atomos monitors though; it can also calibrate monitors, laptops, projectors, and even tablets and mobiles
Please note - If you are having problems with getting the X-rite i1 Display PRO to work with Windows 7 in 64 bit mode then please click here and download the i1 profiler driver version 1.1.1.
X-Rite i1Display PRO:
- Supports all displays, including wide gamut monitors
- Display quality check and trending over time
- Intuitive, with a 5 times quicker than standard, measurement speed
- PANTONE spot colour optimisation
- Consistently accurate on-screen colour for total peace of mind
X-Rite i1 Display PRO Video
X-Rite Video 2015 from X-Rite Europe on Vimeo.
The X-Rite i1 Display PRO in more detail:
The X-Rite i1Display PRO offers professional levels of display calibration for the most discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals, looking for the highest standards of on-screen colour accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors.
The X-Rite i1Display PRO offers professional levels of display calibration for the most discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals, looking for the highest standards of on-screen colour accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. The i1Display PRO uses the next-generation of i1Profiler software and offers a choice of 'basic' or 'advanced' modes for the ultimate in flexible control. The 'basic' mode offers a wizard-driven interface, with pre-defined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The ‘advanced’ mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows, together with display testing and quality assurance tools.
The i1Display PRO boasts ultra-modern design and incorporates the functions of monitor and projector profiling within a sleek, compact and fully integrated device.
The i1Display PRO also allows you to create custom patch sets to optimise your profiles. You can select a combination of patch set sizes, extract colours from specific images or Pantone spot colours, chosen from the included Pantone Color Manager Software.
X-Rite’s next generation colorimeter delivers unrivaled colour accuracy, repeatability, and device longevity.
- New optical system
- New filter technology
- Spectral calibration architecture
- Supports modern LCD display technologies including: CCFL, White LED, RGB LED, Wide Gamut
- Supports digital projectors
- Intelligent form factor
- Inter-instrument repeatability
- Field upgradeable to support future display technologies
- i1 display pro 5 times faster than other devices
Better Match Between Display and Print
- Measure ambient light to set display luminance
- Ensures display luminance level is correct for users viewing conditions
Ambient Light Smart Control
- Optimization of display profile based on ambient light conditions
- Constant monitoring of ambient lighting conditions with automatic or user defined adjustments for accuracy over time
- Measure & adjust profile for flare light falling on display (glare on screen)
Intelligent Iterative Profiling
- Adaptive technology optimizes results for each unique display
- Software can profile all types of digital projectors
- Device diffuser arm used as a tabletop stand for alignment and measurement of projector screen
- No tripod or accessories required = portable design
Integrated tripod mount
- Flexibility for profiling large theaters where tripod use is preferable
- 3 in 1 device capabilities, smart design
- Measure displays, ambient light, and projectors
- Integrated counterweight, status LEDs, ambient diffuser cover and optics protection
X-Rite Automatic Display Control (ADC)
- Automates adjustment of users display hardware (including Apple displays)
Advanced Option for Advanced Workflows
- Innovative i1Profiler software user interface
- Wizard and direct access workflows
- Advanced profile setting and options
- Provide flexibility & powerful control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, chromatic adaptation and more.
Quality Analysis and Display Uniformity tools
- Display QA Workflow
- Check accuracy using industry standard targets and references (ColorChecker, SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- User defined pass/fail tolerances
- Trending of results over time
- Display Uniformity
- Check the uniformity of your displays
- User defined pass/fail tolerances
Optimisation for Pantone Colours
Back to top
- Pantone Colour Optimisation
- User defined Pantone palettes are selected and used when building display profiles for increased colour accuracy of those colours
- Includes Pantone Color Manager Software