The Zhiyun Crane 3S PRO is a professional 3-axis stabiliser; thoughtfully re-engineered to support more ambitious camera setups. It offers flexibility and high-capacity for both studio filming and high-octane chasing shoots. Designed with videographers in mind, the 3S PRO crane features a brand new modular design, powerful motors and the revolutionary SyncMotion functionality for a much wider application and intuitive control.
Zhiyun Crane 3S PRO Key Features:
- Ideal for both intense chasing shoots and studio filming
- Includes the revolutionary SyncMotion functionality
- Equipped with an extendable arm for more flexibility and mounting of larger setups
- Utilises a modular design for a more versatile shooting experience
- Offers a 12-hour operation time
- Can handle payloads from 600g - 6.5kg
- Delivers 3-axis stabilisation including a 360-deg tilt, 330-deg roll and 360-deg pan angle range
- Adaptable to strict and unpredictable shooting environments
- Features a reinvented locking system for locking of the 3-axis with virtually no swinging
- Compatible with PowerPlus for fast charging and delivering more power to keep up with fast directional changes
- Enjoy unblocked view with enough room to mount large cinema cameras thanks to properly 55-deg tilted roll axis
- Incorporates larger lens supports within the zoom and focus system
Expanded Zhiyun Crane 3S PRO Key Features:
The included EasySling handle can be mounted to extend the grip; delivering a much more comfortable experience when working upright or for underslung operation. Alternatively, you can mount the SmartSling handle, which features an intuitive control panel and an OLED screen. The gimbal features multiple threaded, differently sized holes located on the stabilizer and the handle. Thanks to this, the crane offers cross-compatibility with a huge range of accessories including, but not limited to, a dolly, jib, cable cam or an Easyrig. With it, you are equipped for almost any shooting challenge. The modular design also utilises double locks for added security when the camera setup is mounted on the gimbal, even during travel or storage.
The revolutionary SyncMotion control, for the first time in the industry, delivers a visualised remote motion control system. Through Touch 2.0, you can motion control the gimbal all while being able to monitor the footage through smartphones or monitors.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3S PRO Handheld Stabiliser
- 1 x Quick Release Camera Plate
- 1 x SmartSling Handle
- 1 x PowerPlus Battery Pack
- 1 x Zoom Controller
- 1 x Focus Controller
- 1 x Transmount Image Transmitter
- 1 x Smartphone Clamp
- 3 x 18650 Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Extension Arm
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x Lens Support
- 1 x Lens Support Rod
- 1 x Micro-USB Canon Control Cable
- 1 x Mini-USB Canon Control Cable
- 1 x USB Type-C Panasonic Control Cable
- 1 x USB Type-C to Multi Sony Control Cable
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 3 x 1/4"-20 Screw
- 1 x Wrench Set (M1.3, M2.5, M4)
- 1 x Warranty Card
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £44.98
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.