If you require a quick-action, responsive, and advanced stabilisiation system for your mirrorless or DSLR camera - look no further than the Zhiyun Weebill 2. As an upgraded version of the Zhiyun Weebill S, this stabiliser stands as an adaptive creative tool to suit a variety of filmmaking disciplines. Key improvements include more refined ergonomics, improved motor torque, and an enhanced grip. It further integrates a compact, rotatable, and 2.88” retractable touch screen. This affords full control over parameter adjustments, settings, and allows you to pair with the multi-functional TransMount Video Transmitter (sold separately). You can interact with vast Image Modes to include Panorama, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, POV, Vortex, Go, and more. Adhering to the classic ‘sling grip’ design, movements feel incredibly smooth and well-balanced, whilst the 9 hour battery life suits lengthy production workflows.
Zhiyun Weebill 2 Key Features:
- Adaptive creative tool to suit a variety of filmmaking disciplines
- Also available as Zhiyun Weebill Combo, Zhiyun Weebill Pro, and Zhiyun Weebill Pro+
- Compatible with a vast array of mirrorless cameras and DSLR camera systems
- Image modes include Panorama, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, POV, Vortex, Go, and more
- Bolstered exterior construction and upgraded motor torque
- Centres around a Infineon two-filter interruption vector-splitting sensor
- Adheres to the classic sling grip design to ensure movement efficiency
- Integrated, retractable, and flip-out 2.88” full-colour touchscreen
- Tap to adjust parameters, interact with settings, and pair with image transmission systems
- Set, follow, and complete timelapse and motionlapse imagery via touchscreen
- Combine with the TransMount Video Transmitter to instigate SmartFollow
- Tactile focus control wheel supports adjustments on roll axis, aperture, and more
- Charging time can be minimised to just 1.6 hours
- Maximum runtime can reach up to 9 hours
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Zhiyun Weebill 2
- 1 x Quick Release Plate
- 1 x TransMount WEEBILL 2 Handheld Tripod
- 1 x Backing Base
- 1 x Type-C to Micro USB Camera Control Cable
- 1 x Type-C to Mini USB Camera Control Cable
- 1 x Type-C to Type-C Camera Control Cable
- 1 x Type-C to Multi USB Camera Control Cable
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Storage Box
What are some of the key upgrades made to the Weebill 2?
As the upgraded replacement from the popular Weebill-s, this high-functioning stabiliser utilises more refined ergonomics, improved motor torque, and enhanced grip. It further integrates a compact, rotatable, and retractable touch screen for user-friendly monitoring, axis locks to allow for near-silent operation, and easy-switching to Portrait Mode.
What additional features are available via the in-built touchscreen?
The in-built touchscreen allows you to view, select, and adjust the parameters of the camera and stabiliser, operate timelapse/motionlapse images, as well as active pairing with the intuitive Zhiyun TransMount Image Transmitter (sold separately).
What lens combos is this stabilising gimbal compatible with?
The Zhiyun Weebill 2 is compatible with a vast array of mirrorless cameras and DSLR camera systems. Some key examples include the Sony A7 S III with 24-70 F2.8, Nikon Z6 II with 24-70 F4, and the Canon EOS R6 with 15-35 F2.8.
Can you still use the Zhiyun Weebill 2 when charging?
When charging the Zhiyun Weebill 2, you can still use it to capture dynamic video footage.
Back to top
Back to top
||319 x 225 x 62mm Folded
350 x 225 x 150mm Expanded
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £34.08
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.