Zoom AMS-44 Audio Interface
Designed for music groups, the Zoom AMS-22 Audio Interface can be used for mobile recording or live-streaming on various platforms. It features 4 outputs and 2 inputs (XLR/TRS combo and a stereo line in) along with onboard switches. This ultra-portable interface uses Direct Monitoring to send the input signal to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software. More
1x Zoom AMS-44 Audio Interface Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
Designed for music groups, the Zoom AMS-22 Audio Interface can be used for mobile recording or live-streaming on various platforms. It features 4 outputs and 2 inputs (XLR/TRS combo and a stereo line in) along with onboard switches. This ultra-portable interface uses Direct Monitoring to send the input signal to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software.
Zoom AMS-44 Audio Interface Key Features:
- Designed for music groups and used for recording/streaming
- Includes 4 outputs and 4 inputs (XLR/TRS combo input and a stereo line in)
- Features a headphone output and can be connected to external monitors
- Onboard hardware switches simplify common streaming challenges
- Uses Direct Monitoring to send the input signal to headphones
- Capable of routing the same signal to your streaming software or DAW
- Loopback switch combines the input audio with the computer’s playback
- Ideal for adding background music to your streams or live performance
- Power from the computer’s bus power, an external adapter, or AA batteries
- Supports both Android and iOS devices
- Works semalessly with YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, and Patreon
- Offers 2 modes – Streaming mode and Music mode
- Allows power condenser microphones by engaging 48 V phantom power
- Supports a recording resolution of 24-bit at a sampling rate of 96 kHz
- Lightweight design weighing only 177 grams
What's in the box?
- 1 x Zoom AMS-44 Audio Interface
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
How can the unit be powered?
The audio unit supports USB bus power from your laptop or computer and can also use an external power source. In addition, the AMS-44 model can be powered using AA batteries when working from a mobile phone or tablet.
How many inputs and outputs are there?
This audio interface by Zoom includes 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs along with high-performance, low-noise preamps and 4 outputs - 2 headphones outputs and 2 TRS outputs for external monitors.
Can the XLR and TRS inputs be used simultaneously?
The two inputs of the units, an XLR and a TRS, can be used simultaneously.
How much does the unit weigh?
The AMS-44 interface has a lightweight design, weighing only 177 grams.Back to top
|Dimensions||H46.0 x W129.0 x D74.0mm|
|Frequency response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Included Accessories||1x Zoom AMS-44, 1x USB Cable|
|Inputs||TRS/ XLR Combo Input|
|Size||H46.0 x W129.0 x D74.0mm|