Support your camera out in the field or studio with this compact, yet sturdy tripod. The 7300 tripod features 4-section legs with convenient quick-release leg locks for fast setups, 3-position leg-angle adjustments to better accommodate different height requirements, a split-shaft centre column that allows for low-angle shooting, and 3 foam leg covers that offer over-the-shoulder carrying comfort.
It also features a three-way pan/tilt head with a 1/4-20 quick-release plate for convenient camera mounting and a safety lock for added security. A spirit level built into the head makes levelling your camera quick and easy.
Please note: The Manfrotto PL 200 Quick Release Plate is compatible with this tripod.
Key Features: Calumet 7300 Tripod with Three-way Quick-Release Head
- Designed to handle 35 mm and digital SLR cameras
- 4-section legs
- Quick-release leg locks
- 3-position leg-angle adjustments
- Split-shaft centre column
- 3-way pan/tilt head
Back to top
- Maximum height with column: 171.5 cm (67.5")
- Folded length: 62.2 cm (24.5")
- Minimum height: 27.3 cm (10.8")
- Number of leg sections: 4
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7lbs.)
- Maximum load: 5 kg (11.0 lbs.)
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections