The Canon EOS M10 in white combines beginner controls and DSLR performance into an interchangeable lens camera that's sophisticated, compact and easy-to-use. The EOS M10 boasts an 18-megapixel APS-C sized sensor, fast Hybrid CMOS AF II technology and a powerful DIGIC 6 processor - a feature-set designed to deliver stunning stills and Full HD videos with ease. The camera's 3.0” tilt-up LCD touchscreen and minimalistic button layout brings simple menu options and camera settings straight to your fingertips, whilst built-in Wi-Fi and NFC lets you effortlessly back-up and share your creations to compatible smart devices.
- Meet the PowerShot G5 X and the G9 X, two premium compacts offering pro-level control and image quality in compact bodies.
View the full article here... »
Canon EOS M10: Key Specs
- 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Hrybid CMOS AF II
- 49 AF points
- Full HD video at 60p with manual control
- DIGIC 6 processor
- 3.0" LCD 180° tilt touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- ISO 100-12800, exp. 25,600
- Built-in flash (Guide no: 5)
- Creative Assist Mode
- EF-M lens mount
You can view the full list of specifications on Canon's website.
Compact 15-45mm zoom lens
- Versatile shooting that’s perfect for EOS M users
- Easy to carry thanks to light, collapsible, stylish design
- Easily record smooth and steady movies
- Pin sharp images with optical Image Stabiliser
- Capture spontaneous moments with fast AF
- Take your first step into interchangeable lens photography with simplicity in front of you and the power of Canon behind you. A compact system camera that combines DSLR performance with effortless portability
- DSLR power in a compact mirrorless camera that’s easy to carry. Swap lenses and take a different view. Superb quality and easy operation with an intuitive tilt-up touch screen and Creative Assist to experiment with setting
- Shoot remotely and share instantly via your smartphone. Easily back up your images to cloud services
- Rapidly learn shooting skills and take expert level manual control as your confidence grows
- Shoot creative Full HD movies with manual control and smooth AF thanks to Hybrid CMOS AF II
Wex News | Canon Releases the EOS M10, PowerShot G9 X and PowerShot G5 X Cameras
Clarity and detail in every photo
For creative freedom that lets you capture both the beauty in light or intrigue in shadow, with DIGIC 6 the EOS M10 picks up more light in every pixel and reduces noise. Plus, capturing intricacy and vivid colour through the lens, the camera’s 18 Megapixel APS-C sized sensor allows you to obtain real nuance in detail, creating stunning photographs which stand out from the crowd when printed or shared.
Whether its holiday action or kids on the go, the camera is perfect for capturing speedy or spontaneous moments. Thanks to Hybrid CMOS AF II and a 49-point AF system, the EOS M10 can focus accurately in an instant, shoot movies with continuous focus to ensure nothing is missed and provide greater framing options. When used with compatible lenses, including the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, Dynamic IS stabilises camera shake for steady footage when shooting on the move.
Intuitive design, customisable control
Inspired by EOS DSLRs, the EOS M10 offers intuitive handling via minimalistic controls and a 7.5 cm 3.0” LCD touchscreen, with customisable menus allowing you to tailor the camera to your needs. Using Creative Assist Mode, less experienced photographers can easily master photographic controls, with the most commonly changed settings explained in a language everyone can understand. For experienced photographers who want more control, the EOS M10’s ergonomically situated Front Dial provides quick access to advanced settings, including Aperture and Shutter Speed.
For truly creative shooting, the screen itself tilts up to 180 degrees, ensuring hard to reach angles or low to the ground shots are never missed. Plus, when tipped to the maximum 180 degrees the camera automatically launches Self Portrait Mode for high quality selfies.
Share and store with a connected camera
With built in Wi-Fi connectivity, transferring and storing photos and movies directly from the camera to cloud services, including irista from Canon, is effortless. Dynamic NFC also offers easy smartphone connectivity with a tap, letting you transfer and share images to your phone in an instant. Plus, with the EOS Canon Camera Connect app you can take advantage of Wireless Remote Shooting with full manual control.
A lens to have on location - EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
A perfect companion to the EOS M10, at a weight of just 130g the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM is a lens to take everywhere. Whether you are shooting up close portraiture, or far off landscapes, with a versatile 24-72mm (35mm equiv.) focal length you can capture a huge variety of shots without the need to switch your lens. Ensuring incredible clarity and detail in your shots, the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM includes three aspherical lenses, removing the need to compromise on quality when using a smaller device. For capturing all the action, the lens includes a 3.5 stop optical Image Stabilizer for improved image quality and reduced camera shake. If you’re a budding videographer, the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM also includes STM technology for smooth and near silent focusing whilst filming.
Canon EOS M10: The Power of An EOS Camera, Simplified
Back to top