Canon’s L-series line of Tilt-Shift / Macro lenses offer incredible versatility while delivering pristine optics. The 50mm prime lens from this series boasts exceptional edge-to-edge definition, macro down to 1:2, and a minimum focus distance of just 27.5cm (with a working distance of just 12.5cm). Capture fine detail, maximise depth-of-field, and get up close with this flexible lens.
Key Features: Canon TS-E 50mm F/2.8 L Macro Lens
- L Series: Canon’s L Series lenses offer the highest quality of build and image quality
- Incredible versatility: Use the TS-E 50mm F/2.8 as a macro lens, focussing down to under 30cm, with an enlargement ratio of 1:2, or use the TS-E function for more traditional Tilt/Shift shots
- Achieve creative portraits: Combine the effects of the macro and Tilt/Shift capabilities to come up with new and creative flavours for your portrait or studio work
Control perspectives in a creative way
Precisely control focus and perspectives to tell a story. Selective choose which parts of your image are in focus, and direct the viewer’s eye to exactly where you want it.
Minimise vertical distortion
Most standard lenses present distortion to vertical lines, such as when shooting tall buildings or a group of trees. The precision tilt/shift control on this lens counter-acts this effects, and displays a truer representation of the subject
Made to highest standards
Canon’s L Series lenses are synonymous with quality in the world of photography. They are made from the highest quality materials, and constructed using the highest quality methods. The result is a lens that doesn’t compromise on quality or performance
Back to top
- Angle of view: 46°
- Lens construction: 12 elements / 9 groups
- Diaphragm blades: 9
- Minimum focus distance: 0.27.5m
- Maximum magnification: 0.5x
- Image stabilisation: None
- Filter diameter: 77mm
- Diameter x Length: 86.9 x 114.9mm
- Weight: 945g
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||86.9 x 114.9 mm
Angle of view (degrees)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £183.25
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.