Preserve what's priceless with the FastFoto FF-680W — the World's Fastest Personal Photo Scanner. Scan thousands of photos — as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi. SafeTouch Technology offers worry-free scanning for virtually any size, including postcards and Polaroid photos. Second-generation Epson® FastFoto Software makes everything easy, with convenient photo editing and smart file organization tools. Offering the ultimate in versatility, the FF-680W features a variety of modes for quick sharing, archiving and enlargements — plus documents, too. Additional features include Easy Auto-Upload to cloud services and Single-Step Technology for 2-sided scanning.
- Powerful Document Scanning — includes Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR; scan receipts, tax records, wills and more, up to 45 ppm/90 ipm
- Perfect Picture Imaging System — bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, color restoration, red-eye reduction, de-skew, crop, rotate
- Easy Auto-Upload and Backup — instantly share your memories as you scan via Dropbox® and Google Drive™
- Single-Step Technology — capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back in a single scan
What's in the box?
Back to top
- FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-speed Photo and Document Scanning System
- Start Here poster
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable
- AC adapter with ower cable
- Carrier sheet
- Cleaning cloth
Back to top
||30-bit internal / 24-bit external
||SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Wireless 802.11 b/g/n6
Maximum Document Size
||Maximum: 8.5, x 240,
||11.7, x 6.7, x 6.9,
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £50.32
||23 x £26.90
||35 x £19.15
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.