The Hasselblad X1D Field Kit contains everything you need to get started with Medium Format photography. The kit includes the hugely successful X1D-50c mirrorless Medium Format camera, along with 3 prime lenses – Hasselblad’s 30mm f/3.5, 45mm f/3.5, and 90mm f/3.2 XCD lenses. Also included is a tailor made Pelican hard case, 2 camera batteries, a shoulder strap, wrist strap, and a USB cable.
Key Features: Hasselblad X1D Field Kit
- Enter the world of Medium Format: This kit has been careful pieced together to ensure you have all bases covered when you start out in this next level of photography
- Premium quality optics: Along with the X1D-50c, the 3 included lenses are prime lenses that deliver pristine optics. The 30, 45, and 90mm lenses offer 35mm film equivalent focal lengths of 18.75mm, 28.1mm, and 56.3mm
- Tailored Pelican carry case: The kit comes in a heavy-duty, professional quality Pelican case that is tailored to this Hasselblad gear. The foam insert has been cut out to provide each piece of the kit with its own tailored space inside the case
Key Features: Hasselblad X1D-50c Medium Format camera
- World's first medium-format mirorrless digital camera
- 50-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Dust and weather-sealing
- ISO 100-25,6000
- Full HD movie recording
- Built-in hotshoe
- 3.0" 920k-dot touch screen
- Built-in XGA electronic viewfinder
- Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity
- Dual SD card slots
- X-mount for XCD lenses
Key Features: Hasselblad XCD 30mm Lens
- Focal length: 30mm
- Aperture range: ƒ/3,5 – 32
- Elements/Groups: 11/10
- Focusing range: 40cm – Infinity
- Filter thread: 77mm
- Magnification at close range: 1:9.6
- Coverage at close range: 42 x 32cm
- Length: 88mm
- Diameter: 83mm
- Weight: 550g
Key Features: Hasselblad XCD 45mm Lens
- F/3.5 aperture
- 45mm focal length
- Weighs just 475g
- Minimum focus distance of just 40cm
- Filter thread size: 67mm
- Minimum aperture of f/32
- Focus range of 40cm-infinity
Key Features: Hasselblad XCD 90mm
Back to top
- F/3.2 minimum aperture
- 90mm focal length
- 67mm filter thread size
- Focus range of 70cm-infinity
- Maximum aperture of f/32
Back to top
||Hasselblad X1D-50c (Silver body), XCD f3.5/30mm, XCD f3.5/45mm, XCD f3.2/90mm, cleaning cloth, dust blower, lens pen, sleek pelican carrying case, 2 camera batteries, shoulder and wrist strap and USB cable
|Memory Card Format
||Dual SD card slots
||412mm x 322mm x 167mm (Pelican case dimensions)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £622.45
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.