Hawke Nature Trek spotting scopes are constructed to be lightweight and portable enough for fieldwork and travel but their optical systems produce extremely clear and sharp images and they also come with Digi-scope compatibility for camera work.
Key Features: Hawke Nature Trek 20-60x80 Spotting Scope
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Close focus - see detail from 3.5 m (11.5 ft)
- BAK-4 porro prisms for intense colour and contrast
- Body rotation for viewing in virtually any position
- Stay-on soft scope cover for maximum protection
- Fold down eye cup and pull out sunshade
- Digi-scope compatible for use with your camera
- Nitrogen purged - waterproof and fog-proof.
- Power: 20-60x
- Objective Diameter: 80 mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View: m @1000 m / ft @1000 yds 36 - 20 mm / 108 - 11 ft
- Close Focus: 3.5 m (11 ft)
- Eye Relief: 20 mm (0.8”)
- Length: 369 mm (15.7”)
- Weight: 1310 g (46.2 oz)
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty:
Hawke has you covered… for life.
When you buy a new Hawke spotting scope or binocular, you're buying peace of mind.
In the event your product becomes damaged or defective Hawke will repair it at no charge to you. It doesn't matter how it happened or whose fault it was – you’re covered.
The ‘Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty’ is only available directly through the Hawke UK service centre.
For more information please follow the Hawke service procedure »
Back to top
Back to top
Field of View
||36 - 20
||Yes, Nitrogen filled
||Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty
||20-60x Zoom Eyepiece, Stay-on cover, Lens Caps & Lens Cloth
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Objective lens diameter (mm)
||Hawke Sports Optics