The Joby Pro Sling Strap (S-L) is designed for digital SLR users that need a comfortable and secure strap that's simple to adjust when shooting on the move. The innovative design of the Pro Sling allows you to adjust your camera's position in one simple fluid motion, thanks to the unique SpeedCinch pully system. The SpeedCinch system features two modes: a quick-draw mode for instant access to your camera to ensure you don't miss a moment and a locked mode which keeps the camera locked in one position and close to your body, which is extremely helpful when moving around or in crowded places – no longer will the camera swing sideways or bash against you. This low profile, padded shoulder strap features high-strength materials and integrated tread for increased grip and comfort. For additional peace of mind, the Pro Sling Strap also comes with a camera tether. The strap attaches to your camera via the 1/4"-20 screw and is available in two sizes, Small-Large (60 x 8 x 1760mm) and Large-XXL (60 x 8 x 1920mm).
- A streamlined and durable quick-draw strap with hands-free stability
- The ultimate strap for photographers on the go
- Comfortable fit with anti-slip grip
- SpeedCinch quick-draw system
- Lock for security
- Camera Tether for peace of mind
- Lightweight and durable
- Designed for: DSLRs with zoom lenses and battery grips
- Attachment interface: Universal 1/4-20 tripod screw
- Dimensions (S-L): 6cm x 0.8cm x 176cm
- Materials: Stainless steel, glass-filled nylon plastic, nylon webbing
Speed, Security and Strength
The length of our Pro Sling Strap adjusts in seconds with a simple pull, thanks to our quick-draw SpeedCinch pulley system.
- Cinch. To cinch your DSLR tight against your body, pull your camera and the circular chest pivot ring in opposite directions.
- Lock. Lock the strap in this cinched position for added camera security when moving around or in crowded places.
- Unlock & Shoot. To return to shooting mode, unlock the strap, grab your camera by its grip and draw it forward in an upward arc motion. The strap fluidly extends, doubling in length and making it easy to capture the perfect shot.
Attaching Your DSLR is Quick, Easy & Secure
The Pro Sling Strap’s camera attachment mechanism has a greased bearing which allows your camera to freely rotate 360° without becoming unscrewed from the strap. Secure your Pro Sling Strap to your camera by completely tightening the thumbscrew. For an even more secure grip, use a coin to tighten down the screw. Periodically check the tightness of the screw to ensure a secure attachment. For additional peace of mind, attach the camera tether. Loop it through the left shoulder lug then attach the tether carabiner to the top loop of the camera strap webbing.
Innovations to Keep Your Camera Safe & Secure
SpeedCinch system for camera safety
Cinch your camera tight against your body to prevent camera from swinging, bumping or banging around.
Lock for camera security
Lock the strap in cinched position for added camera security in crowded places or while moving around.
Bearing for mobility & stability
A greased bearing inside the attachment mechanism allows your camera to spin and rotate without unscrewing from the strap.
As strong and dependable as metal parts, yet still super lightweight.
Camera Tether for peace of mind
Back to top
Camera Tether provides a secondary attachment point from the strap to the camera shoulder lug.
Back to top
|For Use With
||DSLRs with zoom lenses & battery grips
||60 x 8 x 1760 mm