The Panasonic S Pro 70-200mm F4 O.I.S. Lens with L-mount is perfect for a wide range of shooting situations, from portraits to wildlife. The lens is compatible with Panasonic's 5-axis Dual Image Stabilisation 2 system and offers 6-stops of image stabilisation to ensure crisp, high-resolution images across the entire zoom range. It's designed for use with Panasonic's S Series of full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Key Features: Panasonic S Pro 70-200mm f4 OIS Lens
- Full-frame L-mount lens for Lumix S Series
- Lumix S Pro - designed for professional use
- Perfect companion to Panasonic's S1 and S1R mirrorless cameras
- Compatible with Panasonic's 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 system and offers 6 stops of Image Stabilisation
- Beautiful bokeh, minimal vignetting and outstanding sharpness across the frame
- Designed to be used in a wide range of situations, from portraits to sports
- Ready for any environment - dust- and splash-resistant body
- Focus clutch mechanism allowing instant switching from autofocus to manual adjustment at any time
- Ideal for video work - built to suppress focus breathing during recording
Back to top
- Large f/4 aperture (minimum F22)
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- 23 elements in 17 groups (1 aspherical lens, 1 UED lens, 3 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Close focusing distance: 0.92m / 3.02ft
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.25x
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, External tripod mount, Lens hood, Lens storage bag
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||f84.4mm x 179mm
Angle of view (degrees)
||34°(Wide) - 12°(Tele)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £68.47
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.