The Panasonic S Pro 70-200mm F4 O.I.S. Lens with L-mount is perfect for a wide range of shooting situations, from portraits to wildlife. The lens is compatible with Panasonic's 5-axis Dual Image Stabilisation 2 system and offers 6-stops of image stabilisation to ensure crisp, high-resolution images across the entire zoom range. It's designed for use with Panasonic's S Series of full-frame mirrorless cameras.
Key Features: Panasonic S Pro 70-200mm f4 OIS Lens
- Full-frame L-mount lens for Lumix S Series
- Lumix S Pro - designed for professional use
- Perfect companion to Panasonic's S1 and S1R mirrorless cameras
- Compatible with Panasonic's 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 system and offers 6 stops of Image Stabilisation
- Beautiful bokeh, minimal vignetting and outstanding sharpness across the frame
- Designed to be used in a wide range of situations, from portraits to sports
- Ready for any environment - dust- and splash-resistant body
- Focus clutch mechanism allowing instant switching from autofocus to manual adjustment at any time
- Ideal for video work - built to suppress focus breathing during recording
Back to top
- Large f/4 aperture (minimum F22)
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- 23 elements in 17 groups (1 aspherical lens, 1 UED lens, 3 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Close focusing distance: 0.92m / 3.02ft
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.25x
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, External tripod mount, Lens hood, Lens storage bag
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||f84.4mm x 179mm
Angle of view (degrees)
||34°(Wide) - 12°(Tele)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £72.88
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.