As a high-powered stargazing tool, this 0.77 Reducer / Flattener from Sky-Watcher is a must-have for astrophotographers utilising the Esprit-150ED Professional Super APO Triplet Refractor OTA. In short, the field flattener accurately corrects the inherent spherical aberration of curved lenses. Without such a tool, image quality is lessened as the frame appears distorted at the edges of the field of view. When used as a focal reducer, you are afforded a key reduction in the focal ratio of the scope. By doing so, you are left with a wider field of view with shortened exposure time, allowing for more images to be captured in a shorter amount of time without affecting their overall quality.
Sky-Watcher 0.77 Reducer / Flattener for Esprit-150ED Key Features:
- Solely compatible with the Esprit-150ED Professional Super APO Triplet Refractor OTA
- Specifically suited to astrophotographers and astroimaging
- Promises to essentially eliminate spherical aberrations
- Actively shortens the focal ratio from f7 to f5.4
- 68% reduction in exposure time
- Compatible with APS-C and full frame cameras
- Full frame camera produces 2.54 x 1.7° field of view
- APS-C crop sensor produces 1.66 x 1.11° field of view
- Consists of a sizeable 36mm imaging circle
- Produces a fully illuminated
- 90mm or 55mm back-focus (with back focus spacer and M48 ring)
- Implements a 2” filter thread
- Suited to a vast array of filters such as moon, polarizing, and light pollution
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Sky-Watcher 0.77 Reducer / Flattener for Esprit-150ED
- 1 x Back Focus Spacer
- 1 x M48 Thread Adapter
- 2 x Threaded Cap
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Does the Sky-Watcher 0.77 Reducer / Flattener come equipped with end caps?
This astrophotography tool does come equipped with green anodised aluminium screw-on end caps.
How many optical elements are implemented within the design?
The 0.77 Reducer / Flattener utilises three key optical elements within its internal design.
How heavy is this device?
The Sky-Watcher 0.77 Reducer / Flattener weighs 910g with threaded caps attached.
Back to top
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £31.29
||23 x £16.73
||35 x £11.91
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.