The Sony E 16-55mm f2.8 G Lens features an APS-C zoom with a constant F2.8 aperture. It’s outstandingly compact design makes it a perfect travel companion. The lens is a great all-rounder that offers its users performance worthy of the G Lens series. The new optical design provides fantastic edge-to-edge resolution as well as stunning bokeh.
Sony E 16-55mm f2.8 G Lens Key Features:
- Compact, lightweight design with mobile zoom
- Ideal for a wide range of subjects
- Fantastic travel companion perfect for vlogging
- Features an APS-C zoom with a constant F2.8 aperture
- Outstanding edge-to-edge resolution
- The user can achieve a beautiful bokeh effect
- Offers two advanced aspherical and two aspherical elements that suppress aberration for outstanding edge-to-edge resolution while
- Includes three extra-low dispersion glass elements which reduce chromatic aberration and keep colour bleeding to a minimum
- Nano AR coating prevents flare and ghosting whereas the Fluorine coating resists dirt and fingerprints
- Dust-and-moisture resistant
- Incorporates 9-blade circular aperture for stunning bokeh effect
- XD Linear Motor for fast, precise, and quiet autofocus and tracking
- Linear Response MF is available to offer fine, and responsive manual focus control
- Users can customise the focus hold button
Feel free to explore Wex Photo Video’s range of Sony Mirrorless Cameras. We also stock a large range of Compact System and Mirrorless Cameras. With over 20,000 + products there is something for everyone from a novice photographer, amateur filmmaker to a seasoned professional.
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Hood (model): ALC-SH161
||Hood (model): ALC-SH161, Lens rear cap: ALC-R1EM, Lens front cap: ALC-F67S, Soft case
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||100mm (L) x 73mm (D)
Angle of view (degrees)
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £99.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.