Sony UTX-B03HR/K33 UWP-D Body Pack Transmitter
The UTX-B03 body pack transmitter is part of a complete audio system, offering the quality of digital audio combined with the reliability of analogue FM. The UTX-B03 offers wide frequency coverage across a range of channels. Easy-to-use features include a large display, auto channel setting, USB connection for power supply, and line input. More
1x Sony UTX-B03HR/K33 UWP-D Body Pack Transmitter Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The UTX-B03 body pack transmitter is part of a complete audio system, offering the quality of digital audio combined with the reliability of analogue FM. The UTX-B03 offers wide frequency coverage across a range of channels. Easy-to-use features include a large display, auto channel setting, USB connection for power supply, and line input.
Key Features: Sony UTX-B03HR/K33 UWP-D Body Pack Transmitter
The UWP-D Series system, of which this transmitter forms part, provides superb transient response performance for all studio and location audio work.
- Female SMC9-4S microphone input connector
- UWP-D digital audio processing for high quality sound, reproduces the high end faithfully
- Large and bright 11.5 mm x 27.8 mm display for ease of use
- Automatic channel setting IR Sync
- Wide frequency coverage
- True Diversity reception system from 2 independent receiver sections within the unit
- Compatibility with Sony 800 and UWP Series analogue audio receivers
- USB for external power supply or charging batteries allowing the unit to be powered by the camcorder during use
- Robust metal body for reliable use in rough operating conditions
- Line Input available
- Oscillator Type: Crystal-controlled PLL Synthesizer
- Antenna Type: 1/4 wave length wire
- Type of Emission: F3E
- Carrier Frequencies: Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand
- UTX-B03/33: 566.025 MHz to 633.000 MHz (not available in New Zealand)
- RF Power: Americas, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand, China
- 30 mW / 5 mW
- Input Connector: Sony SMC9-4S (female)
- Reference Input Level:
- MIC: -60 dBV (at 0-dB attenuator level)
- LINE: +4 dBu
- Audio Attenuator Adjustment Range: 0 dB to 27 dB (in 3-dB steps): Mic input
- Frequency Response: Americas, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand
- Transmission: 23Hz to 18kHz (typical)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96dB (max deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Delay: Approx. 0.35 msec
- Pilot Tone Signal: 32 kHz/ 32.382 kHz/ 32.768 kHz
- Display: LCD
- Power Requirements
- DC 3.0 V (with two AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries)
- DC 5.0V (via USB micro-B)
- Battery Operating Time: Americas, Europe, UAE, South Africa
- Approx. 8 hours with Sony's AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries at 25°C (77°F) at 30-mW
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 63 x 82 x 20 mm (excluding the antennas)
- Weight: Approx. 151 g (including batteries)
Make sure you're using radio frequencies responsibly: Read our blog post here about how to make sure you don't fall foul of the law when using radio frequencies with microphones.
Back to top
|Included Accessories||1x UTX-B03HR Transmitter|
|Transmitter Input Connection||Sony SMC9-4S (female)|
|Transmitter Power Source||2x AA Alkaline Batteries|
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £41.12||23 x £21.53||35 x £15.02|
|Total Amount Repayable||£493.44||£516.72||£540.72|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.