The grey-finished Vanguard VEO 2 264AB aluminium tripod with ball head combines the VEO 2 264AB aluminium legs with the BH-50 ball head. Ideal for travel, wildlife, and studio work, the tripod weighs 1.6 kg (3.44 lb), and has an extended load capacity of 8.0 kg (17.6 lb) for heavy cameras or long lenses. It can extend up to 155 cm (61"), and folds down to a compact 44.5 cm (17.5").
The tripod's 4-section legs feature advanced twist locks that require only 1/4 turn and individual spread in 20°, 45°, and 80° positions for easy set-up on uneven terrain or spreading out as low as 19.3 cm (7.6") for macro photography. A loop for a counterweight is provided for extra stability.
The BH-50 has 3 independent dedicated knobs for locking, panning, and friction control. It includes an Arca-type quick release and a compatible camera plate.
Key Features: Vanguard VEO 2 264AB Tripod
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds
- Aluminium material for lightweight, robust, and long-lasting working or playing sessions
- Multi-action ball head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs provide up to 8.0 kg (17.6 lb) work load performance for quality images. Arca-compatible QR plate included
- Advanced twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability
- Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, and 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grip on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any standard size tripod head
#OnYourGuard: VEO2 Travel Tripod
Back to top