Explore and observe everything in high definition with the Zeiss SFL 10x40 Binoculars. Combining exceptional optics with a wide field of view, these binos offer a clear view of distant as well as nearby subjects. Plus, a powerful chassis and multi-layered lenses ensure use in challenging conditions without compromising the quality of the images.
Zeiss SFL 10x40 Binoculars Key Features:
- Versatile binoculars for spotting distant subjects with high clarity
- Offers 10x magnifications to focus on birds, distant surroundings, and more
- Schmidt-Pechan roof prism design gathers ample light for brighter visuals
- Phase-correction prism coatings offer high colour fidelity and contrast for viewing
- Ultra-low dispersion lenses reduce distortion and chromatic aberration in the lens
- Anti-reflection proprietary coating allows for maximum light transmission
- Provides 1.5 m minimum focusing distance to spot detailed nearby subject
- Smart Focus wheel effortlessly shifts from minimum to maximum with minimum turn
- Open-bridge design promotes lightweight structure without any loss of strength
- Balanced weight distribution allows for prolonged observations without fatigue
- Durable magnesium alloy housing protects against scratches and abrasions
- Nitrogen-filled tubes prevent fog and moisture formation on the lenses
- Rubberised armour exterior for protection against impacts
- LocuTec lens coating keeps the lenses tidy by protecting against dirt and dust
- Supplied with a storage case and carrying strap for quick portability
Expanded Zeiss SFL 10x40 Binoculars Key Features:
Featuring extra-low dispersion fluoride lenses, these binos offer a wide field of view to showcase everything with sharp details and high clarity, so that you won’t miss anything. In addition, the Zeiss SFL binoculars offer 10x magnification to focus on distant subjects while the 40 mm lenses ensure high definition rendering. Colours are accurately represented with optimum contrast, thanks to the multiple coatings the lenses have.
The SCHOTT ultra-low dispersion fluoride lenses promise to minimise issues, such as chromatic aberrations and distortions across the entire field of view, rewarding you with crisp and clean images in daylight as well as during low-light conditions.
Designed specifically to meet the demands of birders and hunters, these binoculars feature a compact and lightweight design that makes them easy to carry anywhere. By reducing the distance between lens elements in the optical design, the SFL series binos offer optimal compactness while retaining the high optical performance they are characterised by. The overall lightweight construction comes in handy when you are looking forward to fatigue-free and prolonged observation sessions.
A versatile combination of optimised coating promotes a truly natural and transparent viewing experience. Relying on phase-correction coatings, SFL provides exceptional colour fidelity, high image resolution, and exceptional detail recognition of every subject and surroundings. Plus, there’s a proprietary anti-reflection coating on the lens that ensures maximum light transmission to offer true-to-detail brightness and contrast, allowing you to identify subjects without fault even in low-light conditions.
Additionally, there’s a seven-lens eyepiece system combined with high-transmission elements and field flatteners that can be relied on under all circumstances to provide sharp edge-to-edge focusing.
Smart Focus System
Zeiss SFL binoculars are equipped with a Smart Focus system that ensures magnification from minimum to maximum in just 1.4 turns of the wheel. With this fast and precise focusing technology, these binos facilitate rapid change in magnification to bring the subjects in clear focus, especially fast-moving ones. Moreover, the focusing wheel is placed efficiently to minimise hand and finger fatigue, providing longer observation sessions.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Zeiss SFL 10x40 Binoculars
- 1 x Eyepiece Rainguard with Strap
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- 1 x Carrying Case with Strap
- 1 x Lens Cloth
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is the length and weight of these binoculars?
These binoculars are extremely lightweight, weighing only 640 g. They are 144 mm in size, allowing you to carry them easily.
Are these binoculars supplied with a carrying strap? Are these binoculars waterproof?
These binoculars are supplied with a carrying case and a strap so that you can store and carry the binoculars easily. These binoculars remain waterproof up to 400 m bar of pressure. You can also keep the lenses protected against rain with the supplied rainguard.
Can you use these binoculars for sightseeing or viewing fish in the sea?
These binoculars are specifically designed to observe natural surroundings, birds, and wildlife. You can also use them for casual sightseeing. However, it is recommended to not use these binoculars for viewing fishes in the sea, especially on a sunny day.
What is LotuTec coating? How does it help?
LocuTec lens coating protects the objective lenses from external elements, such as dirt, dust, scratches, water, oils, and so much more. It keeps the lenses neat and clean for clear observation.
Can you use these binoculars during mild fog?
These binoculars have nitrogen-filled tubes, which eliminate moisture and fog formation on the objective lens. You can use these binoculars during foggy conditions.
Back to top