- Company Profile
- Wex Showroom Norwich
- Buying for Business?
- Business Leasing
- Shop ratings & reviews
- Discounts & Voucher Codes
- Wex Affiliate Programme
- No Grey Imports
- Part Exchange and Second Hand at Wex
- Battery Recycling
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Store Finder
- Wex Charity of the year 2017
Part Exchange and Second Hand with Wex Photo Video
Why not trade in your old digital camera or lens and upgrade to the latest kit today? We offer a competitive part-exchange programme tailor made just for you. Our service is easy, quick and secure and is available both online and in our Norwich showroom.
How it works
- Get a quote: fill out our online form here and we will respond to your request within one working day
- Free collection: if you're happy with our quote, we will arrange a courier to collect your kit free of charge* or email you a pre-paid postage label**
- Start shopping: after we have inspected the goods we will credit your Wex account so you can start shopping!
In our Norwich Showroom:
If you can make it to our Norwich Showroom, our dedicated part-exchange team will inspect your kit while you wait. We do get busy so please call ahead on 01603 481 836 to book an appointment and then head to the showroom at your allotted time.
What we accept
We accept most Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax and Olympus DSLRs and autofocus lenses, as well as many makes of CSCs and lenses. We also accept a wide range of accessories such as flashguns, battery grips and selected tripods and heads when included in a quote with a camera or lens. We don't currently offer part exchange for medium-format cameras or lenses, non-digital equipment, binoculars, spotting scopes or astronomy items.
What to expect when buying Wex Pre-Loved, Second-Hand Items
All our second-hand items are graded according to the system below. Where applicable, any issues are identified on the product page in the 'Item Specific' section and we photograph every part-exchange item before listing it online, hence the item you see is the item you get. You can even call in to our Norwich showroom to try any item listed online before you decide to buy it.
For total peace of mind, all our used items are covered by our 30-day returns policy and come with a 12-month warranty as standard***
* We will arrange a courier to collect your kit free of charge from any mainland UK home or work address, from Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
** We will email you a pre-paid postage label that you can print, stick to your parcel and then drop off at any UK mainland Post Office at a time that suits you
*** Our warranty on second-hand items applies to products sold in full working condition and not on items specifically described as being sold for 'spares only'. We will warn you that they are for 'spares only' in the description