- Wex Affiliate Programme
- Company Profile
- Buying for Business?
- Business Leasing
- Shop ratings & reviews
- Discounts & Voucher Codes
- No Grey Imports
- Part Exchange and Second Hand at Wex
- Battery Recycling
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Store Finder
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Business Solutions
- Book an in-store service
Part Exchange and Second Hand with Wex Photo Video
Why not trade in your old digital camera or lens and upgrade to the latest kit today? We offer a competitive part-exchange programme tailor made just for you. Our service is easy, quick and secure and is available both online and in our Norwich showroom.
How it works
- Get a quote: fill out our online form here and we will respond to your request within one working day
- Free collection: if you're happy with our quote, we will arrange a courier to collect your kit free of charge* or email you a pre-paid postage label**
- Start shopping: after we have inspected the goods we will credit your Wex account so you can start shopping!
We can also inspect your items in one of our stores. Please fill out our online form for a quote, and we can arrange an appointment at one of our stores for your items to be inspected.
Please note, items traded for cash are not inspected in store but can be dropped-off in store.
We accept most Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax and Olympus DSLRs and autofocus lenses, as well as the full range of Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic CSCs and lenses. We also accept a wide range of accessories such as flashguns, battery grips, LEE Filter's, tripods and heads. We don't currently offer part exchange for astronomy items.
What to expect when buying Wex Pre-Loved, Second-Hand Items
All our second-hand items are graded according to the system below. Where applicable, any issues are identified on the product page in the 'Item Specific' section and we photograph every part-exchange item before listing it online, hence the item you see is the item you get. You can even call in to our Norwich showroom to try any item listed online before you decide to buy it.
For total peace of mind, all our used items are covered by our 30-day returns policy and come with a 12-month warranty as standard***
* We will arrange a courier to collect your kit free of charge from any mainland UK home or work address, from Monday-Friday 8am-6pm
** We will email you a pre-paid postage label that you can print, stick to your parcel and then drop off at any UK mainland Post Office at a time that suits you
*** Our warranty on second-hand items applies to products sold in full working condition and not on items specifically described as being sold for 'spares only'. We will warn you that they are for 'spares only' in the description