The Crumpler Kingpin Camera Half Backpack has space for a DSLR and lens, a flash, and a 15” laptop, such as a MacBook Pro. It can be used as a photography bag, an everyday bag, or combination of both thanks to its flexible and removable divider system. The lower half of the bag can house your equipment while the upper has net pockets and zipped compartments for personal effects such as wallets and keys.
Key Features: Crumpler Kingpin Camera Half Backpack
- Holds a DSLR, a lens, a flash, and a MacBook Pro
- Easy access thanks to its wide opening and zip
- Webbed and zipped pockets provide space for additional items
- Chest straps ensure comfort when wearing
- Light and robust
The bottom half of this bag is semi-dedicated camera storage that can also be converted to a regular bag section by removing the flexible divider system.
The top half has a 2 zipped pockets for valuable items and the outside has netting pockets and 2 more zipped compartments. The back features a compartment to house a laptop up to 15”.
With space for all this equipment, comfort is a priority and is delivered by plenty of padding on the handle, straps, and back. It is also light and robust, being constructed from polycotton canvas with a waterproof tarpaulin bottom.
It also has a tab for a separately available safety LED.
Back to top
- External dimensions (W x H x D): 35 x 48 x 18 cm
- Internal dimensions(W x H x D) : 32 x 30 x 16 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Capacity: 28 litres
- Colour: black
- Material: polycotton canvas, tarpaulin
Back to top
||43 x 71.5 x 19 cm
||33.5 x 48 x 17 cm