The Lowepro Pro Trekker 450 AW Backpack is designed to fit 1-2 Pro DSLRs with lens attached, 4-6 additional lenses, 2 flash, tripod, 15 inch laptop plus accessories. The ultimate, big-glass expedition camera backpacks built to deliver uncompromising protection and comfort.
The Key Features:
Back to top
- Fits: 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 400mm f/2.8 lens attached, 4-6 extra lenses, 2 flashes, tripod or monopod, up to a 15" laptop, accessories and personal gear
- Set out with the ultimate, big-glass expedition pack, built to provide long-wearing comfort and large capacity
- Feedback from Trekker-loving pros and enthusiasts helped us improve our premium suspension system by adding increased adjustability and airflow to this pack
- Our ActivLift System™ harness is constructed to mimic the natural "S" curve of the back, transfer more weight from waist to hips, make it easy to fit to the length of your torso, and include airflow channels to improve breathability
- High-performance tech fabrics - from 630D high-density nylon Oxford body to 1000D Cordura® base - provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance plus durability, without adding extra weight
- A hydration-ready side pocket with a seam-sealed pouch offers easy access to 70 oz. (2L) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Pack the maximum amount of gear and micro-adjust for a snug and secure fit with the patent-pending MaxFit System™ of padded and adjustable dividers
- Attach and access extra gear via the tuck-away tripod holder, tall mesh side pockets and bottom compression straps
- Remove the protective backpack lid and use as a wearable waistpack – it features multiple pockets and a mesh-covered backpack for comfort
- Keep travel hassle-free with the checkpoint-friendly laptop sleeve – it fits in the front pocket and adheres to most airline requirements
- Our patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap protects your pack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
Back to top
||1-2 Pro DSLRs with lens attached, 4-6 additional lenses, 2 flash, tripod, 15 inch laptop plus accessories
|Laptop Compartment Size
||493 x 359 x 573 mm
||282 x 190 x 440 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.69
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.