If you're tired of missing your favourite TV shows or never have the time to watch TV recordings or movies at home because you're always on the go, then the SanDisk V-Mate is for you! Characterised by its ease-of-use, the SanDisk V-Mate is a video memory card recorder that captures video content from an analogue source directly onto a flash memory card. You can then playback recorded video content by simply inserting your flash memory card into a compatible mobile device.
The V-Mate allows you to select your desired playback device “profile” or manually set video format, resolution, and quality levels via a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI). The GUI – displayed on your television screen - makes it very easy to navigate through the menu and select recording and viewing options. Operation is possible at the touch of a button via the supplied remote control. Recording may be captured from any composite video source, such as a:
- Cable/Satellite/Terrestrial Set-Top Box
- DVD Player
- Video Cassette Recorder (VCR)
- Personal Video Recorder (PVR)
The V-Mate enables you to schedule recordings based on channel, date, and start/stop times, including daily and weekly repeats.
View your recorded video content by simply inserting your flash memory card into a compatible portable device, such as a:
- Mobile phone
- Handheld game console
- Video Music Player
- Personal Media Player (PMP)
- PC/notebook computer
- V-Mate connected to your TV
Finally, your video content can go where you go! The V-Mate takes your mobile experience to new heights by enabling you to take advantage of the video capabilities of your mobile device.
The V-Mate gives you the flexibility to:
Back to top
- Watch whatever you want whenever and wherever you want!
- View favorite TV shows or movies during your daily commute
- Catch those late night TV shows you always miss or the latest episode of your favorite reality show during your lunch break!
- Digitise your home videos
- Share favourite video content with family and friends