Wex Photo Video Belfast
Address: Unit 2 Boucher Plaza
4-6 Boucher Road
Belfast, BT12 6HR
Manager: Angus Bicker
Phone: 02890 777770Get Directions
Monday 09:00 - 17:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30
Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30
Thursday 09:00 - 17:30
Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Wex Photo Video Belfast is your destination for photographic equipment and accessories. Benefit from our team’s knowledge and experience and receive independent impartial advice that’s tailored to your needs, not sales targets. Our success depends on helping you to thrive in the world of image production.
We offer the following services at Wex Photo Video Belfast:
- Get your hands on and play with a range of demonstration gear
- Attend educational and creative events
- Get free and impartial advice in person or over the phone
- Benefit from equipment rental
- Learn about new gear when manufacturers demonstrate new products in-store
- Breathe new life into broken kit with our repair service
- Treat your camera’s sensor to an expert clean
- Hire our studio space – just bring your gear, your subjects, and your passion
- Trade your old kit to make that new purchase easier on your budget. Please request a quote online and we'll organise an appointment in-store.
- Access quality tuition, whatever your level of experience may be
Getting to Wex Photo Video Belfast is easy – we’re not far from junction 1 of the M1 motorway. From there, you can access Boucher Road and our shop on the Boucher Plaza. There’s free off-street parking directly outside too, so you needn’t worry about walking long distances to find us.
Angus has been with us for over 12 years, having done quite a lot of sports photography for agencies, published in many newspapers. Uses Nikon for sport, Fujifilm for everyday.
Kelly has spent all her working life in the photographic industry, firstly as a printer and has spent the last 14 years with Calumet. Nikon and Fuji user.
Matt has worked with us for over 6 years. He studied photography for over 12 years and has worked in photography retail for just as long. Matt has extensive experience working on TV shows such as The Vikings, and shooting gigs and concerts for artists such as Rihanna and many others.
David studied BA HONS in Photography at the University of Ulster and has 3 years' experience of green screen and photo booth production. Canon, Fujifilm and Mamiya User.