Wex Photo Video Edinburgh
Address: Bonnington Business Centre
110 Jane st
Edinburgh, EH6 5HG
Manager: Francesco Tedesco
Phone: 0131 553 9979Get Directions
Update: Wex Edinburgh will be temporarily closed from 4pm on Friday 15th January.
Wex Photo Video Edinburgh is your destination for photographic equipment and accessories. Benefit from our team’s knowledge and experience and receive independent impartial advice that’s tailored to your needs, not sales targets. Our success depends on helping you to thrive in the world of image production.
In store trade-in, is as easy as 1,2,3:
- Fill in our online form to get an instant estimate for your kit
- Bring your items to the store for assessment
- Receive an offer for your equipment 24 hours later to use against a new purchase
During busy times we send some of our trade-ins to our central team in Norwich for assessment, quotes usually come back within the 24 hours quote period.
Getting to Wex Photo Video Edinburgh
Getting to Wex Photo Video Edinburgh is easy – we’re located in the Bonnington Business Centre, past Leith Victoria Swim Centre, on the corner of Tennant Street and Bonnington Road. If you’re coming from Edinburgh city centre, there are plenty of regular buses that stop nearby. If you’re travelling by car, you can get to us from the A902 and the A900, then by accessing Bonnington Road from Great Junction Street. We have free off-street parking.
Update: Edinburgh, Glasgow and London stores will be temporarily closed from 4pm on Friday 15th January with no click and collect service available.
While our stores in England and Scotland are closed, we are still able to offer a click-and-collect service. Just order online or give us a call, then pick up your gear at the store1.
Alongside click-and-collect, we are still operating an in-store trade-in service as well as offering Rental collections. For more information on how to trade in your equipment, please contact out trade-in team.
When visiting any store during national lockdown, please be aware of the following measures:
We will ensure there is minimal contact between customers and staff when transferring goods.
Remain in your car
If you prefer, you can remain in your car when collecting your goods. Just give us a call with your order details and vehicle registration, then we will bring your gear straight to you - we can even place the item directly in your boot to avoid contact.
|England and Scotland|
1 to 1 Sales
Click and Collect
Ordering by Phone or Email
- Only travel to the store when you have confirmation that your order or rental is ready for collection. Bring valid ID or your payment card and present it when collecting.
- Only travel to the store with your item for Fixation drop-off when you have contacted the store to arrange the repair in advance.
- Only travel to the store when you have filled in the online trade-in form and have arranged the trade-in. Only bring with you the items on your trade-in order, we will not be able to accept any additional items.
- Returns must be pre-arranged with either the store or our online team.
Meet the Team
- Experienced retail manager
- Landscape photography enthusiast
- Customer service specialist
Senior Sales Assistant
- Fujifilm user
- Commercial / product photographer
- Commercial retoucher
- Nikon user
- Product photography
- Event photography
- Bag expert